• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

Suggestions for Version 0.4

Started by matthiasvegh, July 25, 2007, 03:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kriminal

is the amount of people playing vcmp reducing rapidly? it seems that way to me. is 0.4 even gona get finished or will people lose interest and so it will end up an unfinished project? i hope it is gone be finished but i have my doubts.

[edit] actually im starting a new topic to get an idea of weather others think it will be finished and when they think it will be if it is.

[VCM]Nick

Quote from: kriminal on February 15, 2009, 06:51:20 AM
is the amount of people playing vcmp reducing rapidly? it seems that way to me. is 0.4 even gona get finished or will people lose interest and so it will end up an unfinished project? i hope it is gone be finished but i have my doubts.

[edit] actually im starting a new topic to get an idea of weather others think it will be finished and when they think it will be if it is.
It seems to me that they're all awaiting the release of 0.4; hopefully it doesn't end up as an unfinished project. As for the way it looks right now, it's sort of hard to believe if they're working on the 0.4 project or not because people have been awaiting this update since early 2007. Either this is a very big project or it's just progressing slowly.

Become part of the family, join the Vice City Mafia today!
"Redefining the true meaning of a community."

j-king

Quote from: [VCM]Nick on March 04, 2009, 09:44:52 PM
It seems to me that they're all awaiting the release of 0.4; hopefully it doesn't end up as an unfinished project. As for the way it looks right now, it's sort of hard to believe if they're working on the 0.4 project or not because people have been awaiting this update since early 2007. Either this is a very big project or it's just progressing slowly.

If you've been to the beta test's, you would know that 0.4 is a big project with many uber-kool features and its stable :)

Aaron

Been wanting to say this for a while, tone down the m60(not sure how much but 47?hp is way too high,) stubby(20hp per bullet) and spaz(12hp*maybe higher* per bullet) damage and whatever else needs honest tweaking /balancing out for better gameplay

Pluisje

well if u leave it to standart. that should be the best idea. and for ppl who wants to change it it to the setting at theyre favorite number like lets say a tweaker for ppl who wants to set the ammount off damage on the weapons where they can do it on theyre own server by with out touching the wep.dat.

creepers

nice idea plu. i can make the minigun's damage much lower but for the range.......

whatabout you can get on a copter as a passenger and press h for the first person mode shooting like the mission "phenom penh 86"
December 18, 2007
January 6, 2008

Jack_Bauer

what about,releasing 0.3z R2?
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Squida

[AoD]NC

What VCMP needs now is rly a new VCMP version, otherwise, the rest of players will giving up playing VCMP :(.

What 0.4/0.3z r2 [OMG! No shorter version name? :x] needs is a better vehicle sync and less crashes, that's the most important for now IMO.

Setting weapon damage, Phenom Penh, this all are good ideas. VCMP needs all this stuff from Single Player, maybe then VCMP could get more players then multiplayers for SA [rotfl!]. I have saw a modifed weapon damage on an MTA SA server and well, u could using a m4 or what is the wep name in SA, shoot someone who is really far, even not very visible on screen :D.

What i suggest too: checkpoints, botz >:D, maybe a thing, that allow player with high ping play with a less lag or smthing [dunno, MTA SA team done it anyway :x], a better browser that is compatible with Vista, more scripting stuff, all wep sync, all VC skins available, maybe adding "own" skins to the server, that are not in VC [modded], map moddifing with objects + a good map editor, not this s*ity /s, ctrl+x, ctrl+v... This from MTA SA 1.0 looked great, watched a vid from it :).

Have a look only, this would be rly good in VCMP...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW02KCxs5SU

But back to VCMP: more team colours [describing owns using this format #ffffff ], maybe also a small banner in the VCMP server browser that could give some $$ to VCMP team >:D [i mean, u know money = faster work on a new version :D ], pay n spray, enabling using this progress bar and timers from single player [there was e.g. time remaining or the progress bar was filling up, when we drived too slow with the limo in the Love Fist mission], a GUI system for voting something and other stuff, enabling to script commands with / instead of /c, pink arrows over other player/vehicles or what, arrows can have a described colour, btw. colours >:D also to set announce text with a colour using hex.

Setting up sounds for some actions, enabling the white text [displayed when done a stunt], the black box [buying properties from SP], using own Map Icons, deleting markers, markers are visible always or only if the player is near [Ammunation from SP], more player anims [/dance :D], players that are driving as passenger, can also shoot, not only sit and look how someone is driving D:, camera hax, setting water level and more...

Thx for reading :)

ObLivioN

ObLivioN

Jack_Bauer

nice suggestions,nice vid,but we basically want,a release lol

Squida

Quote from: Jack_Bauer on July 28, 2009, 05:02:26 AM
nice suggestions,nice vid,but we basically want,a release lol

exactlyyy, jack's on the ball

rulk

Hya guys,

Well I would prefer to wait and have as many fixes as possible, as for suggestions, the ability to lock a skin at the character selection screen would be nice.

kind regards

Luke Ruddge (rulk)

Pluisje

aye is it also posible if u can set up a horde mode if its rly posible.(but yea it needs a perfect machine to run it) it should be fun if whe also gonna have that (i hope)

[AoD]NC

O hell...

- MTA SA 1.0 beta tests [progress: ~ 96%]
- SAMP 0.3 beta tests [400 ppl ;o?]
- VCO RC2, devs working on it
- 2 multiplayers for GTA4, sometimes new vids from progress
- ... more

And whats with VCMP? Guess nothing ><. Every developer is working on a new and better version. And VCMP? :( . Long time NO official preview videos, NO beta tests for public [last in march?].