• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

Suggestions for Version 0.4

Started by matthiasvegh, July 25, 2007, 03:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skirmant

Quote from: [AoD]NC on September 02, 2010, 07:24:45 PM
@Skirmant: "Maps" are just several objects on one place :). So if we can add objects, we can make as well a new island. Try to play with Moo mapper and you will see that.

I know the moo mapper. But can't there be a way to remove the entire map to create your own?
I know advance mIRC, average C++, basic Pawn & Squirrel, very basic Java Script.

[AoD]NC

Post number #301 in this topic ;o.
Well it is not possible to remove the map. Maybe it could be possible, but VCMP don't have a "downloading-from-server-files" system. However you can as well go to a point on the see like 5000.0 5000.0, you will have much space to create your own map. Anyway there are some VC limitations, which makes impossible to place objects so far, but we should cross our fingers, maybe maxorator will hax it :).

Skirmant

I guess I could build another map from objects in 1000 of z. This is just a theoretical question, but would they be visible from ground level?  

OFFTOPIC: Have anyone tried to see how many players fit in a bus? XD
I know advance mIRC, average C++, basic Pawn & Squirrel, very basic Java Script.

[AoD]NC

I have just made a quick test, placed an object on height 800.0. However I couldn't find it from ground level, but some of the city was visible from that height, but these were maybe only LODs.

I think that it depends on the draw distance, if the object will be visible or not. I am playing with the greats draw distance available in game, and it renders the objects maybe at distance ~ 50.0 (guessed).

//Post 444 :o

desfire97

it will be cool, if you somehow fix the f***ing bug with the scope when yu are aiming!

You know, when you aim with the rocked launcher or a snipe it bugs like it just backs the scope to original state

StriKe

Quote from: desfire97 on September 06, 2010, 12:26:46 AM
it will be cool, if you somehow fix the f***ing bug with the scope when yu are aiming!

You know, when you aim with the rocked launcher or a snipe it bugs like it just backs the scope to original state
Known bug  :-*
Will be fixed in upcoming release.

[Saint]

StriKe, do not tell my where about is the next release? (day/mount/year)

88.83.197.243:7778

Skirmant

Quote from: [Saint] on September 07, 2010, 02:10:02 PM

...Not even developers know that. But I would say in 3 more years  :P

desfire97

Baldachyn

Quote from: Skirmant on September 08, 2010, 03:55:14 PM
Quote from: [Saint] on September 07, 2010, 02:10:02 PM

...Not even developers know that. But I would say in 3 more years  :P

Rofl

Don

Quote from: desfire97 on September 06, 2010, 12:26:46 AM

You'll be forever, a pielover.

desfire97

GUYS GUYS,

I have a really fucking good idea ;D check this out:

Voice comunication!!!

eh, what do you thing, like add something like a voice comunication were you dont need to type.
Like if you got a microphone, you can voice comunicate eh
Like in Counter-Strike (and source), Garry's Mod

One day, even my frient asked me: does VC-MP have voice comunication

So there will be a chat comunication and voice

And probably some probs will come with it: mic spamming  ;D ;D

Klaus_Meine

Squida

yeh desfire just use vent or ts

you can sing for us  ;D

don't worry be happy  :)

Jancis71

desfire is famous with his newest hit: Don't Worry, Be Happy.