• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

R2 Bug - Control freezing

Started by Force, January 24, 2010, 11:23:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Force

Since we've updated Miami-Dade Racing to R2 we've noticed a small bug which is caused by freezing players.

At the start of each race we freeze the players and then force them into a car specified for them. The bug is that the other players appear outside of the cars up until the controls are restored to the player, on your screen you are actually in the car.

Another bug is that sometimes we can't exit vehicles when the flip over, any reason for this?

Also has remove marker been fixed? Would be nice if we could remove map markers without having to leave the server.

maxorator

Haven't looked into the bug about setting into a car while freezed, although I think I can fix not being able to exit flipped cars. :)

I don't know anything about the remove marker problem though.

Skirmant

At the start of each race we freeze the players and then force them into a car specified for them. The bug is that the other players appear outside of the cars up until the controls are restored to the player, on your screen you are actually in the car.

This bug was in 0.3z too!

I know advance mIRC, average C++, basic Pawn & Squirrel, very basic Java Script.

thijn

Quote from: Skirmant on January 25, 2010, 05:39:28 AM

Not really, It was just that you saw the other car flipping alot, and then it was normal

Force

Quote from: Skirmant on January 25, 2010, 05:39:28 AM

We never experienced this bug in 0.3z and the cars weren't flipping around, everything was as it should have been.