• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

I want to be admin.

Started by tommy_vercetti, February 12, 2010, 05:22:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tommy_vercetti

Hello, I am spanish and I want to be admin. of some server. I am very responsabily and I have been admin in several servers. I want to be admin. or please, that someone tell me about how to make a server. Sorry for my bad english, thank you.

-TriX-

-.-" if u wanna be admin of some server you need to app is server's forum (but you will be denied coz u are soo nab)

www.life-urban.co.cc

Boss

mmmkay...

Quote from: tommy_vercetti on February 12, 2010, 05:22:45 PM
Hello, I am spanish and I want to be admin. of some server. I am very responsabily and I have been admin in several servers. I want to be admin.
Just wondering, you became an admin of those "several servers" by posting on some random forum and waiting till someone PMs you rcon pass?

or please, that someone tell me about how to make a server.
http://tdhclan.ru/wiki/index.php/Server

Skirmant

Hello, I am spanish and I want to be admin. of some server. I am very responsabily and I have been admin in several servers. I want to be admin.

Step 1. Choose a server.
Step 2. Play the server for a while.
Step 3. Meet the local admins.
Step 4. Ask one of the admins for becoming an admin.
Step 5. Don't be annoying, because none likes that.
I know advance mIRC, average C++, basic Pawn & Squirrel, very basic Java Script.

Diavolo

Never ask to be an admin. It's an annoying question for a server owner to have to answer all the time. Asking will automatically flag you as a nub and you wont be taken seriously. If they like you and need an admin they'll bump you up, if not too bad, nothing you can do.

Cypher

Quote from: Skirmant on February 12, 2010, 10:43:06 PM

Step 1. Choose a server.
Step 2. Play the server for a while.
Step 3. Meet the local admins.
Step 4. Ask one of the admins for becoming an admin.
Step 5. Don't be annoying, because none likes that.
Yeah it's true, but you need some experience for become an admin. If the server's admins deny you the level not to annoy insisting them.

Pussycat_Dolls

Hello, I am spanish and I want to be admin. of some server. I am very responsabily and I have been admin in several servers. I want to be admin. or please, that someone tell me about how to make a server. Sorry for my bad english, thank you.
So you wanna be an admin,huh?
that's cute.....anyway,the best way to be an admin is to create a server,this is my point of view,good luck!
Assassins Secret Society o_O