• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

how to do teleportation in pawn?

Started by Madara, April 01, 2010, 07:17:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madara

Well, I was wondering how to do the script so that in one person and Madada server to a location, as the command "! Gotoloc" try it with the tutorial that is on the pawn, but makes no impact on the server, which is should do, if someone can explain me?, also let me know if you can do the command "! saveloc" in the Pawn.

Another thing since I'm talking about the Pawn tutorial, scripts 1.15 Gups Pawn, often fail in the command car, the "! Getca" failure sends him a bit if not more than 2 cars, but sometimes that after 2 and does not pull when you put that command.

Madara

would serve to explain us that?, or to see let me see if I understood
when you add this:

if (strcmp ("/ jail" cmdtext, true) == 0)
(
SetPlayerPos (playerid, 390.6279, -507.9221, 9.3956, 0);
SendClientMessage (playerid, COLOR_GREEN, "You have been teleported to the jail!");
return 1;
)

I go to:
public OnPlayerSpawn ()

and add the teleportation, the id of where you want to take me
(
   SetPlayerPos (playerid, 390.6279, -507.9221, 9.3956, 0);
)

and whether the command is created teleportation?
or as they better explain to

Ettans

No, you add this:

if(strcmp("jail",cmdtext,true) == 0)
{
   SetPlayerPos(playerid,390.6279,-507.9221,9.3956,0); // playerid, x, y, z, interior
   SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_GREEN,"You have been teleported to the jail!"); // playerid, color, message
   return 1;
}

To OnPlayerCommandText, anywhere in there. Then use /c jail in-game.

Madara

ohhh  :o :o :o :o
ya!!!!! but, don't commands !saveloc?
or !gotoloc, pure commands of /c (localitation)

I add, that the scripts Gups 1.15 Pawn, does not serve very well the "!getcar", and also that is not the "!mycars", since that command is used to see my car I have, also added that the command /c settime (Hour) does not work very well, much less have time, or the hours do not change automatically.