• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

i need help with my PC

Started by Madara, March 29, 2010, 06:30:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madara

Bien, hay un problema en mi compu que no he podido resolver desde hace ya un poco de tiempo, pero bien les explic de que trata, lo que pasa es que mi server no sale en la pestaña internet, ni cuando doy el ip de mi server, no se que pasa con mi maldita pc, necesito de alguien sepa abiri puerto, por que ya he abierto el puerto de mi server, tanto como en el firewall y en el modem, y nada funciona, a por cierto, uso el server que esta en la pagina vicecitymultiplayer al que se le pone los scripts de pawno, pero bien habia escuchado que tamvien a ese se le debia agregar una termina abajo como esta:

echo Executing Server Config...
friendlyfire 1
lanmode 0
maxplayers 25
port 5192
hostname [R2]Server
gamemode0 mode 1
rcon_password none
announce 1

le puse eso por que asegun a si podria aparecer en la pestaña internet, pero no funciona!!!

Mi compañia de internet es Telmex
y uso sistema Windows Vista Premium

Si hay alguien que sepa en como ayudarme, aqui los espero por que en verdad la necesito.

chn batista

Power-Inside

Spanish to English translation by Google translate :-
Well, there is a problem in my compu I have not been resolved for quite some time, but explained that it is, what happens is that my server does not come in the Internet tab, and when I give the ip of my server, not that damn about my pc, I need someone to know abiri port, I have already opened the port of my server, as in the firewall and into the modem and nothing works, of course, use the server which is on the page to which vicecitymultiplayer puts Pawn scripts, but had heard good tamvien that he should add one ends down like this:

echo Executing Server Config ...
FRIENDLYFIRE 1
lanmòd 0
maxplayers 25
port 5192
hostname [R2] Server
gamemode0 mode 1
rcon_password none
announce 1

I put it that asegun to whether he could appear on the internet tab, but does not work!

My company is Telmex Internet
and use Windows Vista Premium

If anybody knows on how to help, here's hope that really need it.

Power-Inside

he needs to disable his firewall or add port exceptions and port forward the port 5192

Madara

thanks, but find another solution, but thank you very much for having responded and have translated my subject.

Who can teach me to use mIRC, no pawn, or if there are "rips" where you have a mIRC server and made it tesria well, please.