• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

Function !addquote and !quote by Madara

Started by Madara, July 22, 2010, 10:03:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madara

Hello all  ;D, well, I am a bit new to this, but today I come to let a small filterscript that makes adding quotes to your server and can view them later, is anumeran with ID, but hey, there is less left the download, true if you do not come to work, advise, whether to check, but check it before uploading it  ::):

Option 1: http://zerovcmp.windlord.net/downloads/ModeQuotesChetosByMadaraIvan.rar  ;)
Option 2:  Function Addquote to Megaupload   ;)

1 .- Add the archvivo "Quotes.PWN" and "Quotes.AMX" to folder "filterscripts" does not exist, create it.
2 .- Add the folders "AddQuotes" to folder "scriptfiles" does not exist, create it
3 .- Finally, you go to file "server.cfg" and open it on the line "filterscripts" make a space and type "Quotes"
   without quotes. If there is no line "filterscripts", add it yourself.
4 .- Finishing all, turn on your server and you get, use it! Quote ID to view messages, and! Addquote to add messages.

PD: All this should go into your folder where you have your server Pawn.

NOTE: There was a slight bug in the FS and I've fixed it, the verdict is: not showing or waiting for the name of the player who had added the quote. Now it is ready, and if they see another bug, not hesitate to tell me.

Credits: YO ( Madara ).

Greetings. :D

thijn

Not sure, but aren't filterscripts not yet supported ???

Madara

if you support filterscripts  ;D, as I said there, you create a folder named "filterscripts" in lowercase, and the file "server.cfg" add a line if you do not have "filterscripts" without quotes + the name of FS (Quotes), and once you add the FS as "Quotes. AMX and
"Quotes.PWN" to folder "filterscripts."

thijn

yeh i know all that, but didn't you tested your script before releasing it for VC:MP??

Madara

Look, I've put that on the server vicecitymultiplayer.com pawn of the page and it worked well, incluisve probe the same in the server Gups and also works there, as I said earlier in the file. "CFG" you must add the line filterscripts , if supported, and works perfectly that line, because since they took him out, that option was available.

A friend of mine walks supply the server FS in pawn and he goes running well.

x_ZeRo_x

Vice City - Game Zone | IP: 94.23.201.99:5205

Madara

:o oh, I'll use for those who can not download from megaupload, thanks  ;)