• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

Huge packet loss

Started by Foxtrot, November 25, 2010, 04:39:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foxtrot

Everytime i join a server the packetloss goes up to 95% then I crash. I've been having this problem since the r2 client came up and I know a few more ppl who have the same problem as me. Any way to solve this?

Knucis

Foxtrot

I'm still waiting for a reply that could help me solve this problem.... if there is one..

Skirmant

Did you try checking if your firewall, router, program or anything else may be somehow interfering with it?
Try stopping all of your programs, stop firewall, if you have a router restart it (reset it if you want to), clean up registries, reinstall VCMP and Vice City.
If after all of this you still find the problem take a basketball bat and beat the sh*t out of your computer.

Make sure that you are using 1.1 version gta-vc.exe
I know advance mIRC, average C++, basic Pawn & Squirrel, very basic Java Script.

Foxtrot

Quote from: Skirmant on November 27, 2010, 01:17:12 PM
Did you try checking if your firewall, router, program or anything else may be somehow interfering with it?
Try stopping all of your programs, stop firewall, if you have a router restart it (reset it if you want to), clean up registries, reinstall VCMP and Vice City.
If after all of this you still find the problem take a basketball bat and beat the sh*t out of your computer.

Make sure that you are using 1.1 version gta-vc.exe

the pc is new, the firewall is off and my internet connection is smth like 100mbs

any other answers?

/edit : so you can't do anything about this.. i got it

Aaron

its probably becuase u lag