• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

Help Japan!

Started by heekz.shadow, March 19, 2011, 07:48:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[AoD]NC

Yeah Skirmant you are right, that something similar happened ages ago... but that was ages ago. There were no cars, no skyscrapers, no radio, no VCMP :o. But now wherever we see, everything is modern, but it's weird that such problems like those earthquakes can't be stopped ><.

Skirmant

I don't think we need to prevent them. We only need to build huge buildings that can absorb the vibrations like rubber with out breaking apart. And maybe build a few huge cemented holes in the ground at areas that can have tsunamis so large amounts of water would go into them. Of course this requires $$$.  Most companies that own skyscrapers can't afford too expensive materials.   
I know advance mIRC, average C++, basic Pawn & Squirrel, very basic Java Script.

heekz.shadow

Err. Returning to Country-Wars and etc.. Do you think that Lybia can beat EUROPE or N.A.T.O ?
Seriously.... 1 plane who can send a bomb and its all bullshit.

Singe the worst thing in this is that : Unguilty people are dying!!

Pro Scripter[/b][/i][/u]

OutlawZ

Calm down, nutting gonna happen, quakes in japan are common thing for them but this one was just much more devastating.

But yeah, the nuclear plant meltdown is putting out alert round the world.

yazeen

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 1 train in japan is missing still mising lol

[AoD]NC

yazeen

[AoD]NC

I dont think this is cool for people living there.

Skirmant

Quote from: [AoD]NC on March 20, 2011, 08:54:02 PM
I dont think this is cool for people living there.

Lybian rebels are chasing down soldiers that ran after their vehicles were bombed and beating the sh*t out of them. Cool or not, I'll let you decide.
I know advance mIRC, average C++, basic Pawn & Squirrel, very basic Java Script.

OutlawZ

Quote from: [AoD]NC on March 20, 2011, 02:42:36 PM
Heli shot down in Lybia v_v http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuKlaAFKPCY
Helicopter? you kidding?
btw i watched that the day the rebels put that jet down, they said it was a mistake.
it's freaking awesome to watch things like these you know. still sad tho the pilot have'nt ejected himself from that jet plane.

[AoD]NC

Quote from: OutlawZ on March 21, 2011, 01:51:43 AM
Helicopter? you kidding?

Ok "plane" is a better name, couldn't remember how was it called before :P.

Mistake or not looks like begin of World War 3, but from what I heard, everything is more or less OK now in Lybia?

//Some videos of Japan, haven't seen them at YT, so look here:
http://www.sadistic.pl/tsunami-w-japonii-vt71982.htm

First video.

Skirmant

I would of watched it if the ads that took 100% of the screen wouldn't of had consisted of hot girls wearing latex uniforms with their asses and almost bare tits shown. ᵔ.ᵔ

yazeen

Quote from: Skirmant on March 30, 2011, 12:19:01 PM
I would of watched it if the ads that took 100% of the screen wouldn't of had consisted of hot girls wearing latex uniforms with their asses and almost bare tits shown. ᵔ.ᵔ
ROFL you mean Girls Wearing Dresses like fill in the blanks xD