• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

Who can help me?

Started by Madara, March 25, 2010, 07:02:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madara

Well first of all I greet and thank to those who see my theme, but well, now to the point, I need someone to teach me to create scripts (if not too much trouble), or at least a tutorial on how to create scripts Is that I want to create a server, but not create scripts, much less, my server does not leave the Internet tab of VC-MP, well, hopefully help me.

By the way, i'm Madara,mi nick del VC-MP es Madara, y no otros nicks que he visto, como: madera, madaranobHSKpro, MADARA, Madare, nooo!!!!

I am single and my msn is [email protected] ;D

thijn

Welcome to the Forums!

When you ask a question here, You might search before posting.
There are tutorials in the Tutorials section, So you can look for it there.
Or if your lazy, Click here to go to my Tutorial.

Squida

Aaron

This person added me, and its an advertising bot that wants you to sign up on phising sites

Boss

Quite a realistic one. Even the English is shitty.

Madara

The truth there are many issues here, not tutorials would have thought to do the scripts here, besides my English is very bad xDDD, good tutorials I will see him and see that it's going

ramandu

Sephiroth

Quote from: ramandu on March 26, 2010, 07:51:22 PM
add me [email protected] Xxxx

ps, i have webcam Xxxx

LOL since when did vcmp forums become tinychat

cola

Quote from: Aaron on March 26, 2010, 03:47:56 PM
This person added me, and its an advertising bot that wants you to sign up on phising sites
or he could be real just that someone knows his password and is messing  around. Many phishing sites has been sent through my account as well not knowing :P

Madara

Well, but I would spend my mIRC scripts, why not meet for the R2 version, but only find scripts are the Pawn, and since I want the mIRC help me, please