• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

VC:MP History

Started by Kesha_F1, May 20, 2008, 11:07:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boss

Quote from: Forze on March 17, 2010, 02:13:33 PM
One more thing, when did I mention you're dead?

Quote from: Forze on March 17, 2010, 12:05:30 PM
get a life.

That was used either literally, meaning that I'm dead, or metaphorically, meaning an advice to improve my quality of life and implying that your life is better. Since the latter is much more naive than the former, I didn't consider it as an option.

[AoD]NC

@Boss: so if the VCMP team WILL NOT PATCH the current version -> the linux server will still have a memory leak -> if server hosters will know it, they wont host VCMP any longer -> less servers on the list.

There must be some things with higher and lower priority. And fixing annoying bugs should be the first important thing to do. Now the last time i have the "gta-vc minimized bug" that i posted on the Support. Do you think someone wants to play a game, that wont really starts?

And btw to your reply from 2 days ago: i know my english sux, but whats wrong with that sentence ;o?

Boss

Quote from: [AoD]NC on March 17, 2010, 07:50:21 PM
so if the VCMP team WILL NOT PATCH the current version -> the linux server will still have a memory leak
* The following below statement expresses exclusively my view on the situation and is in no way related to either developers opinion or my position as a tester. I hope we live long enough to see a day when I won't have to write that in my every post. *
The developers probably just don't consider any of the issues present in r2 serious enough to rush the release (or to release a quick patch, forcing all the servers to update one extra time).
* Statement end. *

-> if server hosters will know it, they wont host VCMP any longer -> less servers on the list.
Tbh I don't think that's an issue with ~40-60 players playing reguralrly. :x

Now the last time i have the "gta-vc minimized bug" that i posted on the Support. Do you think someone wants to play a game, that wont really starts?
That's a bug with a low reproducibility. I personally never encountered it.

And btw to your reply from 2 days ago: i know my english sux, but whats wrong with that sentence ;o?
You probably meant fast there, not far. :p

ULK.HeAD

wtf no more edtard? what about mert? lol...

*update for people around since MTAVC: boss is the new KungFuGrip.

[AoD]NC

@Boss: heard 1st time from you, that its "fast" rofl :o.

QuoteThe developers probably just don't consider any of the issues present in r2 serious enough to rush the release (or to release a quick patch, forcing all the servers to update one extra time).
I bet 90% of the VCMP community thinks that same.

After r2 was released, the devs were active on this forum and that was a big +. I thought that now we are going to become a 0.4 or r3 really soon. But now its the same like on "R1 times". Devs are not longer writing on forums, r2 has more and more bugs, and the last patch was more then 2 months ago :x.

Boss

Quote from: [AoD]NC on March 26, 2010, 02:35:43 PM
r2 has more and more bugs
I think it has as many bugs as it was released with. :x

[AoD]NC

@Boss:
Quote from: Boss on March 17, 2010, 02:22:03 PM
That was used either literally

:p

What i mean is that more and more bugs are "discovered". And they need to be fixed, but players dont want to wait again a long time :x.