• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

VC:MP History

Started by Kesha_F1, May 20, 2008, 11:07:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel95

Quote from: Falcon on August 31, 2009, 11:06:19 AM
We all have jobs... etc i manage a wrecking yard selling car parts..

Something has to pay the bills.

BTW some opinion's are probly betta not said if you get my drift.

It wasn't bakasan decision to hold back the release it was a TEAM decision.

At the end of the day we don't won't to release something that wasn't in our opinion stable enough.

But we may have something to keep you guys interested released sooner rather then later :)

2 years over  :-\
<@Foxtrot> halooo
<@Foxtrot> darfeh any cw's?
* Desert_Eagle is now known as darfeh
<@darfeh> idk

maxorator

Developing VC:MP is kind of complicated since we're all in a different timezone and practically can almost never chat in realtime. Falcon and bakasan don't have much free time because of work and that makes it even more difficult to communicate.

[AoD]NC

Quote from: maxorator on September 08, 2009, 10:36:28 PM
Developing VC:MP is kind of complicated since we're all in a different timezone and practically can almost never chat in realtime.

Then maybe someone can say, why new SAMP and MTA versions are coming out regularly?

Darfy

Developing VC:MP is kind of complicated since we're all in a different timezone and practically can almost never chat in realtime. Falcon and bakasan don't have much free time because of work and that makes it even more difficult to communicate.
I've said it before, and i say it again: Have you thought of recruiting new developer(s) to strengthen up your dev team? There are many professional coders out there idling on those channels and I'm sure they would be more than happy to be a part of your team.

Quote from: [AoD]NC on September 09, 2009, 04:10:02 PM
Then maybe someone can say, why new SAMP and MTA versions are coming out regularly?
SA-MP 0.3 has been stuck for what? 2 or 3 years now? Doesn't look too active to me. Sure, they had a beta test recently, but so did we.

[AoD]NC

Ok, maybe "coming out regularly" wasnt good for SAMP...

BUT
SAMP is a real multiplayer: many features, many more players, a big forum with thousands of posts [411167 Posts in 38447 Topics by 73257 Members] and a real scripting language. Ah forgot about: its the MOST popular MP for SA! And now look:
QuotePlayers Online: 9093     Servers Online: 3021
We cant in vcmp get even ~100 players :X.

Ofc, SA isnt VC... With more cars, weps etc.

Don

Woot the fak, now all the developers resolved to spawn >_<
You'll be forever, a pielover.

Daniel95

Players Online: 9093     Servers Online: 3021

wow omg
<@Foxtrot> halooo
<@darfeh> idk

kaje

Quote from: [AoD]NC on September 09, 2009, 04:10:02 PM
Developing VC:MP is kind of complicated since we're all in a different timezone and practically can almost never chat in realtime.

TBH, The SA:MP Team has like 5 Times more developers in the crew then VC:MP does.
Because, VC:MP isn't popular as it used to be. If you got my point. :-[

Don

Quote from: kaje on September 17, 2009, 07:34:59 PM
VC:MP isn't popular as it used to be. If you got my point. :-[

Well, when 0.4 or 0.3z be released, I'm pretty sure that it'll be more popular again. And sometimes it release and anyone is informated.

Klaus_Meine

The longer it takes to release, the higher peoples expectations grow.

Don

Quote from: Klaus_Meine on September 18, 2009, 04:18:05 PM

LOL but no.
People are sick of waiting. That's why we are losing players, but hope 0.3z beta or 0.4, it's coming soon, but we can't even know when it'll be released, **always confused**. Guess they're testing the new VCMP, to soon they put it to work, and then everyone can play.

And yes JC we aren't saying that 0.4 isn't finishing LOL. Falcon is working hard on the new version. He's always busy all the times.

But anyway in the final, you guys will got impressed. And then you guys will know that it was a long long but so much long work, to be good like it is.

Sephiroth

Quote from: Don on September 18, 2009, 11:39:56 PM
Quote from: Klaus_Meine on September 18, 2009, 04:18:05 PM

LOL but no.
People are sick of waiting. That's why we are losing players, but hope 0.3z beta or 0.4, it's coming soon, but we can't even know when it'll be released, **always confused**. Guess they're testing the new VCMP, to soon they put it to work, and then everyone can play.

And yes JC we aren't saying that 0.4 isn't finishing LOL. Falcon is working hard on the new version. He's always busy all the times.

But anyway in the final, you guys will got impressed. And then you guys will know that it was a long long but so much long work, to be good like it is.

Must... correct... spellingngrammar!!!

Daniel95

just lest wait and hope its will not out next 10 years  :P ::)
<@Foxtrot> halooo
<@darfeh> idk

[AoD]NC

Lets wait? We are NOW waiting too long...

Anyway im playing GTA4 while waiting for VCMP 0.4 :D.

Falcon

Well i hope it doesn't take 10 years lol.

Lets just say keep a eye out for something sooner rather then later.....