• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

FBS v0.2 (Force's Beginner Scripts)

Started by Force, October 21, 2008, 06:12:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Force

Force's Beginner Scripts V0.2

Main Scripter: Force - Helpers: Windlord, Tommis, rulk, Juppi

Well, I've finally got round to releasing Force's Beginner Scripts, Version 2. They are done using VRocker's new DLL and I have been working on it heavily to improve it over v0.1. However, Not all of the work has been done by me, if it wasn't for Windlord, Juppi, Tommis and rulk then I would never have got these done. So a big "thanks" goes out to them  ;) Also, credit has to go to to VRocker for creating such a nice DLL with some nifty features.

I have also incorporated Windlord's CarDB for the !car commands etc. Another thanks to him for allowing me to do so.

Download the scripts here: FBS v0.2
Mirror provided by VRocker: VRocker's Mirror

Note: The scripts do come with a mIRC client so it should be fairly easy to set up, if you have any problems what so ever, then let me know, and i will try and fix them.

thebest12

omg yay!!!!! FBS RuleZZZ yay!!! thx man going to USE it right now!!

Windlord

You forgot to mention all of the nifty features in v0.2!!

For those that do not know, FBS v0.2 comes with a built in car/prop script :)

I highly recommend it to everyone since it is a very stable and user-friendly script :D

Great job Force!!!

Force

Lol, Thanks Wind, I couldnt be arsed at the time to write the features but the main features are:

• Buycar and Sharecar system
  • Buyprop and Shareprop system
  • Hunting System which can be activated using !hunt
  • Stable scripts, very rarely crash
  • Amazing irc to in-game interaction
  • No known bugs
  • Passenger recognition, tells you who's car you get into if your a passenger, and if a passenger does !car it lets them know that they are a passenger

That is mainly all I can think of for now  :D

Force

Note:

New Download link:

http://rapidshare.com/files/156531411/FBS_v0.2_Release.zip

This will fix any bugs with the IRC commands not working

thebest12

mmm. when you add a prop and then you get the icon it saids that the name is unknown and the price is 100 D: and what is the command to delete the prop cuz I try !deleteprop but dont work :(

gta5

I am having a couple problems I was wondering you cold help me. I can't seem to figure out how to make myself an admin or set the level of any commands. Also it auto logs me in and then says im unregistered  ???

Force

Not sure about GTA5's problem with being logged in and unregisted.

However, to make yourself admin use !mkadmin <your name> from the IRC Echo Channel you have, make sure that you have an @ next to your name. (Remember commands can't be used from the mIRC running the scripts)

As for setting the levels of the commands, they are already set in the script. Under each section you will see "if ($FBS.Level($1, $2) < n)". The n is a number, so change it to your desired level.

best12, you need to delete the property ID from the ini files that have "Prop" in the name. e.g. FBS.PropNames.ini....

Also, I just tested the property thing and it works fine for me, maybe its something you have done wrong?

Remeber if you haven't downloaded the scripts from the link i posted earlier, then you do need this version.

Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/156531411/FBS_v0.2_Release.zip

evil_night13

yay force finally u released it , thnkx a lot man   ;D

very eager to try this  ::) btw will i able to migrate all the datas excluding props from WSV0.3 to FBS 0.2  ???

Force

I don't think so as WSV uses Hashes.

GTA5: I know what your problem is, you are actually registered, its a mistake on my part.  :D

There is an alias called FBS.Level, search for it in the script and change it so it looks like this:

alias FBS.level !return $readini(vcmp.users.ini,LEVELS,$vcmp.name($1, $2))

gamyster

Problem!!!

* /hmake: table 'bannedsubnets' exists (line 34, FBSV0.2.mrc)

what is it ?

and i am ~ on my IRC and my IRC is registered still i m not able to do commands in IRC
Founder of [SAF]Clan

Force

Ignore the already exists thing, its nothing to worry about :)

The problem about no IRC commands is solved once you have downloaded the latest update which is a couple of posts above, also, did you do the FBS.Level alias fix? W

Whats your channel on mIRC?

thijn

And, you cant use any commands on the mIRC that the script is running ;)

Force

Yep thats right Thijn, and my simple answer to everyone's problems are:

REDOWNLOAD USING THE LINKS IN THE FIRST POST, ANY BUGS SHOULD HAVE BEEN FIXED

gta5

Quote from: [SDT]F_T_F0RC3 on October 22, 2008, 12:45:28 PM
Not sure about GTA5's problem with being logged in and unregisted.

However, to make yourself admin use !mkadmin <your name> from the IRC Echo Channel you have, make sure that you have an @ next to your name. (Remember commands can't be used from the mIRC running the scripts)

As for setting the levels of the commands, they are already set in the script. Under each section you will see "if ($FBS.Level($1, $2) < n)". The n is a number, so change it to your desired level.

best12, you need to delete the property ID from the ini files that have "Prop" in the name. e.g. FBS.PropNames.ini....

Also, I just tested the property thing and it works fine for me, maybe its something you have done wrong?

Remeber if you haven't downloaded the scripts from the link i posted earlier, then you do need this version.

Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/156531411/FBS_v0.2_Release.zip

thanks, I haven't have had time to try this yet but I will and u are very helpfull :D