• Welcome to Vice City Multiplayer.

FBS v0.2 (Force's Beginner Scripts)

Started by Force, October 21, 2008, 06:12:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Force

Just be patient people, I'm working on FBS v0.4 and looking at that bug with FBS v0.2. I will post back as soon as I find a solution.

gta5

I was just looking through the script and I found a lot of stuff mentioning a roof war mini game, but I couldn't find the command to activate it. Please help if possible

thanks

Force

Yeah sorry, that's my fault. I forgot to take those messages out as I have a mini-game in my script.  :-X

However, I shall be releasing a bug-fix for FBS v0.2 (0.3) in the near future.

hinto

hinto

Force

Add to the box the IP WITHOUT Port.

The echo channel is where your bot will go, you can then be in this channel and see what's happening in-game. Make one like your server's name, for example #yourservernamehere

hinto

Wtf if i try make admin in game !mkadmin (myid) (level) example: !mkadmin 0 10 then it will tell  invail Command but script is loaded and other commands works whats the problem ?

StriKe

Force

You need to be in the echo channel to do that  ::) Make sure your not using the same mIRC that's running the scripts...

hinto

Daniel95

I have problem with load the scripts -.-.
Then i load it its write me:
* /load: no such file 'D:\Documents and Settings\Daniel\FBS_v0.2_Release\FBS v0.2 Release\FBSV0.2'.

What its mean?
Please help!!!!!
<@Foxtrot> halooo
<@Foxtrot> darfeh any cw's?
* Desert_Eagle is now known as darfeh
<@darfeh> idk

Force

That means your trying to load the wrong file because the file name is FBS V0.2. If you ran the mIRC that came with the scripts they should have been pre-loaded.

Daniel95

A ok i just found it with the:"scripts editor".
But now some things come and i dont how to answer on that.
Like...

1.Please enter the ip of the server(its mean add the ip of the server right?)
2.Please enter the rcon of the server(its mean what i need write this:"5315"?)
3.Please enter the rcon pass of the server(Its mean my admin password?)
4.pleases enter the server echo channel e.g. #echochannel( ??? dont know what to write)
5.Please enter the servers name e.g. test server( ??? dont know too)
6.Please enter the servers players limit(write here the max players in the server?)
7.Please enter the bots name e.g. FBS-bot (no spaces allowed)-dont know too  :(

Please help me.
Thanks for helping Daniel95  :)
<@Foxtrot> halooo
<@Foxtrot> darfeh any cw's?
* Desert_Eagle is now known as darfeh
<@darfeh> idk