Author Topic: [Fixed]Fatal Error 100: cannot read from file: "a_vcmp"  (Read 4648 times)

Offline FlashGun

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
[Fixed]Fatal Error 100: cannot read from file: "a_vcmp"
« on: January 14, 2014, 07:31:19 pm »
After I compile a scipt, gives me this error:
Code: [Select]
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\Server Aledark 2.0\gamemodes\mode.pwn(8) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "a_vcmp"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

though I have put in this a_vcmp includes
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 01:53:35 am by FlashGun »

Offline sseebbyy

• VC:MP Veteran
  • Immortal VC:MP Player
    • View Profile
    • Zombie Invasion => Server Forum [DEAD PROJECT]
Re: Help Error
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2014, 12:28:16 am »
Make sure your launched pawno has a_vcmp.inc in the includes directory ;) ( ...\pawno\include\... )
All VC:MP includes can be found in GUPS archive.

Do not forget to restart the pawno after adding all includes.

Painful/Noob scripters acts like: I Am The Best Scripter Because I Announce My Releases With Big Font Size Without Giving Too Much Info' In The Hope They All Will Download And Check It. I Ignore Bad Replies, Replies That I Could Learn From, And Replies With So Much Text.

Offline FlashGun

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2014, 12:34:44 pm »
Make sure your launched pawno has a_vcmp.inc in the includes directory ;) ( ...\pawno\include\... )
All VC:MP includes can be found in GUPS archive.

Do not forget to restart the pawno after adding all includes.

Thanks.

PS: Esti roman? :))

Offline sseebbyy

• VC:MP Veteran
  • Immortal VC:MP Player
    • View Profile
    • Zombie Invasion => Server Forum [DEAD PROJECT]
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2014, 04:24:18 pm »
Thanks.

Good to hear that, now you can lock the thread and maybe add a PRE-TITLE like "[FIXED]" :)
+ Change the title because "Help Error" is not okay, are tens of threads named like this one...
You can change it to "[FIXED] fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "a_vcmp" "

PS: Da, sunt roman ! :P
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 04:26:35 pm by sseebbyy »

Painful/Noob scripters acts like: I Am The Best Scripter Because I Announce My Releases With Big Font Size Without Giving Too Much Info' In The Hope They All Will Download And Check It. I Ignore Bad Replies, Replies That I Could Learn From, And Replies With So Much Text.

Offline FlashGun

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2014, 01:54:22 am »
Thanks.

Good to hear that, now you can lock the thread and maybe add a PRE-TITLE like "[FIXED]" :)
+ Change the title because "Help Error" is not okay, are tens of threads named like this one...
You can change it to "[FIXED] fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "a_vcmp" "

PS: Da, sunt roman ! :P
Updated + T/C