Author Topic: im banned help  (Read 4353 times)

Offline (VK)aldo

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
im banned help
« on: March 24, 2009, 02:52:33 am »
i cant play men im banned do something please i wanna play maybe all of this is of mUletas also other players are banned for the same reason as me like [LB]panguino or [KFC]chain they are not hackers and they banned why the admin that ban me is benjaminfranklin men i know is mUletas he has strong hacks he is banned but he can steal admins passwords because he tell me all his hacks but im 100% is mUletas he told me that he will ban many people in european

Offline Chucky

• Street Thug
  • VC-MP Server Admin
    • View Profile
Re: im banned help
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2009, 05:23:41 am »
pm me your ip address.

Offline ULK.HeAD

• Wiseguy
  • XE Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ULK Gang
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2009, 09:30:01 pm »
I've been checking into this, basicly we have to decide if we want to unban an IP range shared with a known problem, muletas.

Offline thijn

• LU testers
  • VC:MP Veteran
  • Im proud to be pro.
    • View Profile
    • Vice Underdogs
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2009, 11:31:03 pm »
But if I'm right Muletas got a Firewall ban (or somthing like that) so he can't even see the server? That means the ip can be unbanned, But afc its a risk, because u never know with muletas....

Offline ULK.HeAD

• Wiseguy
  • XE Administrator
    • View Profile
    • ULK Gang
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2009, 02:11:15 am »
i thought about that as well, but aldo and others swear it was muletas himself who entered the server as admin benjaminfranklin, then proceeded to ban aldo's subnet for reason: hi muletas

and now that i think about it...if it is in fact true that muletas has entered the server, broken an admin account, then banned his own ip range in order to get aldo, then it wouldn't matter if we unbanned the range either way...

with that said, i am going to unban aldo's range next time i am in game.

Offline Chucky

• Street Thug
  • VC-MP Server Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2009, 09:21:09 am »
i thought about that as well, but aldo and others swear it was muletas himself who entered the server as admin benjaminfranklin, then proceeded to ban aldo's subnet for reason: hi muletas

Its not muletas who banned aldo its akiharu he may thought that it was muletas using aldo account because of the same subnet.

Offline ulkaki

• Made Man
  • www.xe-servers.com www.ulk-gang.com
    • View Profile
    • XE Servers
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2009, 09:30:31 am »
hi muletas

Its been a while since I have dealt with this "mUletas" problem, but if aldo's ban was with the reason above, then its most likely me who banned him.

Its not muletas who banned aldo its akiharu he may thought that it was muletas using aldo account because of the same subnet.
And no, I would be absolutely sure that it is mUletas before I would do a subnetban. Since both mUletas and Aldo share the same subnets, Aldo's subnet may have been automatically banned when I banned mUletas.

Offline Chucky

• Street Thug
  • VC-MP Server Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2009, 10:46:06 am »
And no, I would be absolutely sure that it is mUletas before I would do a subnetban. Since both mUletas and Aldo share the same subnets, Aldo's subnet may have been automatically banned when I banned mUletas.

like i told you b4 some of aldo's subnet is same as muletas.