Author Topic: Help With My Vcmp Server  (Read 2109 times)

Offline VicePlayer

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
Help With My Vcmp Server
« on: May 15, 2012, 05:45:35 am »
Hello guys
Recently Some Months Ago I Was Having A Modem that Was Given By Government to My Father
So I used That To Host My Server i usually just started any server of any game and it was auto port forwarded evry ports were forwarded in that modem it was Reliance Broadband+ 3 mbps
and my father was trasnferred from deputy chief officer eastern railway from deputy chief vigilance officer so we have to return the modem to the new officer after that we didnt got modem because there was a rule to be that modem wont be given to persons that are living in a building where wifi and lan are available for free but the problem was their speed and they wont be port forwarded
so we called a software engineer to setup our wifi and lan so he took us almost 3000 to get it but it gives me only 1 or 2 tower very slow showing 54mbps and high ping i cant even go through my default gateway my dg is 10.162.2.1 and when i type that in google chrome and press enter or any browser it says oops we didnt understand what you were looking for !!!! please help me i was very happy when i host my vcmp and samp's server but im very sad now please help ?

Offline VicePlayer

• Street Thug
    • View Profile