Author Topic: Who know gravity level ?  (Read 2286 times)

Offline [Akatsuki]Itachi

• Wiseguy
  • I am just a normal ???? people.
    • View Profile
    • [Akatsuki]Konoha
Who know gravity level ?
« on: June 16, 2013, 12:10:12 pm »
At pawn scripting, I want to set gravity level so that things like car and player will float in the air ? Who know the level/number of gravity need to type until everything float ? Thank You !
Anybody see my server: [Akatsuki]Konoha are pleased to come in. Why I choose that name? Because it just like in Naruto, got jutsu and mission based on Naruto's story. Sadly, only available for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. More sadly is maybe not available for 3 month starting from Jun.

Offline [Saint]

• Made Man
  • Pawn scripting for SA:MP and VC:MP
    • View Profile
    • vk.com/vicecitymultiplayer
Re: Who know gravity level ?
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2013, 01:49:00 pm »
At pawn scripting, I want to set gravity level so that things like car and player will float in the air ? Who know the level/number of gravity need to type until everything float ? Thank You !

http://thijn.vrocker-hosting.co.uk/VCWiki/index.php/Main_Page

Russian Сommunity

Вступайте в группу: vk.com/vicecitymultiplayer

My profile on sa-mp.com

Offline [Akatsuki]Itachi

• Wiseguy
  • I am just a normal ???? people.
    • View Profile
    • [Akatsuki]Konoha
Re: Who know gravity level ?
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2013, 02:34:56 pm »
that one I already know but thank you, just I want to know the level/number to use in the script to make everything float.
Anybody see my server: [Akatsuki]Konoha are pleased to come in. Why I choose that name? Because it just like in Naruto, got jutsu and mission based on Naruto's story. Sadly, only available for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. More sadly is maybe not available for 3 month starting from Jun.