Author Topic: Distance  (Read 1590 times)

Offline [Akatsuki]Itachi

• Wiseguy
  • I am just a normal ???? people.
    • View Profile
    • [Akatsuki]Konoha
Distance
« on: June 22, 2013, 04:47:12 am »
How to set distance, like other server the player must near a player to give cash like that. Who can make that script for me ? Thank You !
Anybody see my server: [Akatsuki]Konoha are pleased to come in. Why I choose that name? Because it just like in Naruto, got jutsu and mission based on Naruto's story. Sadly, only available for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. More sadly is maybe not available for 3 month starting from Jun.

Offline stormeus

• VC:MP Developer
  • VC:MP Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Distance
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2013, 05:41:59 am »
I honestly don't feel comfortable answering any of your questions because they're all just asking people to make scripts for you. Check the General Use Pawn Scripts and read some tutorials.

If you're going to ask a question on how to do something in scripts, at least make some attempt to do it yourself and then post whatever code you have.
Do not PM me for support.

Offline [Akatsuki]Itachi

• Wiseguy
  • I am just a normal ???? people.
    • View Profile
    • [Akatsuki]Konoha
Re: Distance
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2013, 07:58:32 am »
thx , i will try !  :D
Anybody see my server: [Akatsuki]Konoha are pleased to come in. Why I choose that name? Because it just like in Naruto, got jutsu and mission based on Naruto's story. Sadly, only available for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. More sadly is maybe not available for 3 month starting from Jun.