Author Topic: Server crash due to pickup ?  (Read 2102 times)

Offline [Akatsuki]Itachi

• Wiseguy
  • I am just a normal ???? people.
    • View Profile
    • [Akatsuki]Konoha
Server crash due to pickup ?
« on: July 06, 2013, 02:58:44 am »
These day I put 68 and the total is 68 pickup, then my server mode at the vcmp connect to server there show up my gamemode is unknown, Just when it is less than a few number, the server mode change back to its own, and when it changed to unknown, player will jump by itself and finnaly jump to water and drown, and the player still move in the water even drown, just like a gravity pull it, so i search google for max pickup and came out of nothing , so i wish to know the true number of max pickup and how to up the limit to more pickup.
Anybody see my server: [Akatsuki]Konoha are pleased to come in. Why I choose that name? Because it just like in Naruto, got jutsu and mission based on Naruto's story. Sadly, only available for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. More sadly is maybe not available for 3 month starting from Jun.

Offline NeskWriter

• Crime Boss
    • View Profile
Re: Server crash due to pickup ?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2013, 12:42:34 pm »
try to set world bounds using the function

-Funniest quotes-

Quote from: asad3man
i cant able to understand

Offline [Akatsuki]Itachi

• Wiseguy
  • I am just a normal ???? people.
    • View Profile
    • [Akatsuki]Konoha
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2013, 02:49:29 am »
i will try  :D
Anybody see my server: [Akatsuki]Konoha are pleased to come in. Why I choose that name? Because it just like in Naruto, got jutsu and mission based on Naruto's story. Sadly, only available for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. More sadly is maybe not available for 3 month starting from Jun.

Offline [AoD]NC

• VC:MP Beta Tester
  • VC:MP Veteran
  • AoD forever!
    • View Profile
    • KURWA MAĆ
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2013, 11:34:19 pm »
If the server shows unknown mode... just restart it ;).

The maximum pickup count in vice city is 336. You can crash when picking it up, but not by spawning 68.