VC:MP 0.4 (Beta) > Bugs and Crashes

[BUG] Some buildings have no texture, sometimes :/

<< < (2/3) > >>

[AoD]NC:
One time I saw white (not textured) trees and a part of the hud was missing. This happened after I started to play with the function to remove VC map objects.

sseebbyy:

--- Quote from: thijn on September 08, 2014, 08:13:45 pm ---If this has happened in 0.3z as well I'm going to say you should blame your computer.

--- End quote ---

Better say the mods ?! I'm installing a pack of mods on every Vice City. (Vice Enchaments by Hanney)

--- Quote from: [AoD]NC on September 08, 2014, 10:28:24 pm ---One time I saw white (not textured) trees and a part of the hud was missing. This happened after I started to play with the function to remove VC map objects.

--- End quote ---

Well, I'm seeing that when I play on different servers. But as I said, it happens just sometimes, like rarely ?!

S.L.C:
I remember having a similar issue on modded ViceCity games where the game didn't had enough memory to use and couldn't load and keep in the memory all the textures and you would see the world textures flickering. And I remember that I would have to use a tool called limit adjuster or something to increase the hard coded limits in the vice city executable.

[AoD]NC:
Just to mention, there is a new limit adjuster around.
http://gtaforums.com/topic/736512-iiivcsa-open-limit-adjuster/

Mariu22S:
I had the same problem roads on Starfish Island.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version