General Discussion > Videos and Screenshots

|| Modern City Roleplay - Video + Trailer ALL IN 1 ||

(1/7) > >>

DilsonTB:
Welcome to M.C.R.P.

Video + Trailler.¿Why do i decided to make it like that?
Well, the server needed a video, and also needed a trailer, so i convine it and made THE VIDEO-TRAILER :D.

Video Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbr87Nr2tm0

I know that if the video now got a dislike, i know whom is the jealous
:D

ENJOY IT!!! :D

Fire_Head:
nIcE
and why U say  jealous noOb

Mio:
14 minute long trailer..

gl with the server.

stormeus:

--- Quote from: DilsonTB on May 25, 2013, 09:13:08 pm ---I know that if the video now got a dislike, i know whom is the jealous
:D

--- End quote ---

Does everything have to be about jealousy? It's a bad trailer. Trailers are supposed to be short, clear, and concise while showing off as many unique portions as much as possible in that short amount of time. Yours is a 14 minute video of driving and shooting, most of which can be done on any other server, with the same music looping in the background the entire time.

DilsonTB:
Your lack of experience does not leave you thinking now? the title explains that it is a damn trailer is a video server, which is done on the server, rols, and of course, did not want to make 2 videos.

1. Trailer
2. Ordinary Video of the server.

So I decided to make one and mix of the two videos and make one.

Before you say, would need to first think, the human head and brain was made to think, analyze, by sight not think you are using that.

Did not ask the opinion of this or stay as the video, it was just: LOOK THE VIDEO, why do not you save these words unnecessary when you have to give an explanation of the 0.4, you see the publication and them you overlook, focus on your job and stop posting stupid comments.

Yes, use the same background music, why? for the reason I gave the damn desire and will, and I liked it.

If, now jealous video has a "do not like" Lol I don´t care but I put little to see that this forum only care about others more than themselves, so they are always outstanding each person makes to criticize if you can not.

I think DISLIKE is not who I expected but I see that there are more jealous: D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version