VC:MP 0.3 > mIRC/pawn Scripting

How to create checkpoint?

(1/2) > >>

capitanazo:
How??

Elited Fish:
dont spam this mIRC Scripting forums with questions... >:(

Juppi:

--- Quote from: Elited Fish on July 21, 2007, 05:36:50 am ---dont spam this mIRC Scripting forums with questions... >:(

--- End quote ---

??? Isn't the idea of the forum to ask questions and deliver information you have...?

I don't know is it possible to create a checkpoint using mIRC. I think some kind of checkpoint system (or possibility to make races) is coming in 0.4, but i don't think that it is already in 0.3z (devs could know more...?)

In the race at checkpoint, the server should automatically check players location, which is a problem. There could be a way to create a finish, but then players should write a command to indicate they have finished (e.g. !finish). If you're using Tommis' GUS, first you have to save the finish area to vcmp.data.ini (e.g. COORDINATES=Finish ). Then you add the !finish command to the script. It could be something like this:

--- Code: ---elseif (!finish iswm $2) {
    if ($vcmp.area(%a) != Finish) vcmp.say You are not in the finish area!
    else vcmp.say $vcmp.name(%a) has finished the race!
}
--- End code ---

This is my idea for the race finish, the only problem is that the script don't check players location automatically, player has to indicate that him/herself by typing the finish command. You could do checkpoints similar way, but it adds work while racing, so it is not a good idea. Maybe someone else has better ideas.

capitanazo:
=O thanks man  i using a ammu nation check point for create my race and use you command =D thanks bye and sorry for my english

Juppi:
No problemo :) I'm planning to make a race using commands like this myself. We'll see, if i get it ready... If someone have any ideas, they are welcome.. :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version