Author Topic: The Shared :The Floating City Servers  (Read 8520 times)

Offline [VC]Sunny

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
Re: The Shared :The Floating City Servers
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2013, 08:28:41 am »
 :-[ ok
All I remember doing is merging a double post, so I don't believe sunny never posted the download link to begin with, and he's free to edit his post to do so. If I did remove the download link by mistake, I'm sorry.

Everyone please note that if I intended to remove the download, I would have made a post here explaining why.

Offline aledark24

• Made Man
  • I am a scripter and you have celous of me....so you crashed my servers
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2013, 02:22:03 pm »
All I remember doing is merging a double post, so I don't believe sunny never posted the download link to begin with, and he's free to edit his post to do so. If I did remove the download link by mistake, I'm sorry.

Everyone please note that if I intended to remove the download, I would have made a post here explaining why.

is a miracle stormeus finally realized that arrives and clears topics for no reason ... perhaps be addicted to delete and edit ... anyway it's good to acknowledge mistakes ... Note: this post will be edited by stormeus in 15 seconds
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 03:00:55 pm by aledark24 »
I am a great scripter and you are celous of my works

Vice City Life Multiplayer By Saint

Offline dynavolt71

• Crime Boss
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2013, 02:27:31 pm »
Stormeous.............
FAIL!!!
[PAWNO]Fix Error " Failed to set data for "" " - http://forum.vicecitymultiplayer.com/index.php?topic=5743.0

:'(

Offline aledark24

• Made Man
  • I am a scripter and you have celous of me....so you crashed my servers
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2013, 05:48:11 pm »
i think... now stormeus need delete the url because only have the amx in the gamemode

http://forum.vicecitymultiplayer.com/index.php?topic=5145.0
I am a great scripter and you are celous of my works

Vice City Life Multiplayer By Saint

Offline Doom

• Made Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2013, 06:20:38 pm »
i think... now stormeus need delete the url because only have the amx in the gamemode

You don't need to tell him what to do, perhaps Stormeus is not the only moderator/beta tester of vcmp who always have to take care of here, so stop eating him...

Offline stormeus

• VC:MP Developer
  • VC:MP Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2013, 09:08:48 pm »
is a miracle stormeus finally realized that arrives and clears topics for no reason ... perhaps be addicted to delete and edit ... anyway it's good to acknowledge mistakes ... Note: this post will be edited by stormeus in 15 seconds

I'm sorry, I can't delete it because I'm trying to find rehabilitation for my addiction to moderating.

I'll check the post when I get home and delete if necessary. However, I hope you realize now that when I do moderate posts, it's because they're against the forum rules, and not because of a power trip.

EDIT: Download link removed due to violating rules against only posting .amx files
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 10:15:29 pm by stormeus »
Do not PM me for support.

Offline SugarD

• LU testers
  • Wiseguy
  • GTA Fan For Life!
    • View Profile
    • Clan Xperience
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2013, 10:15:55 pm »
I find it funny that anyone would even blame you for moderating topics when it's your job. If they have a complaint, it's not like they can't PM an Administrator about it. :P

Offline stormeus

• VC:MP Developer
  • VC:MP Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2013, 10:17:53 pm »
And on that note we're going to return to the purpose of this topic. Any harassment about my style of moderation can be forwarded to the private message inboxes of myself, kenwood, or bakasan. Any posts not addressing this script will be removed.

Sunny, your download link was removed because it did not include the .pwn file. Upload a new version with the file or this thread will be locked and removed in 72 hours.
Do not PM me for support.

Offline [VC]Sunny

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2013, 07:07:15 am »
 8)ok
download (There are PWN
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/5d79c1a5dd/
And on that note we're going to return to the purpose of this topic. Any harassment about my style of moderation can be forwarded to the private message inboxes of myself, kenwood, or bakasan. Any posts not addressing this script will be removed.

Sunny, your download link was removed because it did not include the .pwn file. Upload a new version with the file or this thread will be locked and removed in 72 hours.

Offline asderwin

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2013, 09:31:18 am »
haha que loqueras
BECAUSE TRICK