Author Topic: Cant connect script (probably because of the update)  (Read 3265 times)

Offline Skirmant

• Made Man
    • View Profile
Cant connect script (probably because of the update)
« on: December 29, 2009, 02:14:44 pm »
After the update that happened today I can't connect scripts to any server. I tried EVERY script I know WSV, GUS and the VC-MP mIRC Admin. It doesn't connect o_o
And yes I updated the dll's. It worked fine yesterday, but today it doesn't. It just says "connecting". Anyone got any ideas how to solve this?

StriKe

Re: Cant connect script (probably because of the update)
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2009, 02:35:41 pm »
VRocker DLL with FBS/WSV doesn't work with Updated Server released today.So you need a new updated dll to do it :P
« Last Edit: December 29, 2009, 02:45:14 pm by StriKe »

Offline Skirmant

• Made Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2009, 02:47:03 pm »
Oh, ok any ideas where I could find the newest DLL?

Offline olvin122

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2009, 02:47:34 pm »
what update is this ?

why do you not release professional documentation and inform people of any changes?

it's looking rather like a couple of old blind sisters put everything together for VC:MP at the moment.

Offline Skirmant

• Made Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2009, 02:57:40 pm »
what update is this ?

why do you not release professional documentation and inform people of any changes?

it's looking rather like a couple of old blind sisters put everything together for VC:MP at the moment.

Yes I agree with you. I could imagine it hard for a newbie to get around everything in VCMP these days.
I mean the front page is a mess. It doesn't even say anything about an actual forum. (Saving Bandwidth?)
These critical updates are giving me headache. I guess they have a critical reason.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2009, 03:00:05 pm by Skirmant »