Author Topic: Roleplay servers  (Read 25976 times)

Offline heekz.shadow

• LU testers
  • Made Man
    • View Profile
Re: Roleplay servers
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2013, 07:39:55 pm »
We even suffer from some of your raging community members who DDoS us constantly assuming it's a virtual war kinda thing.

1. Argonath users never DoS-ed anything ( because you can't really DDoS a VC:MP server due to lack of playercount, get your facts straight )

We don't even advertise.

2. Neither does Argonath RPG, but ofcourse we post videos on youtube to share the memories with older / newer members.

...and our server never gets empty and has an average count of 8 players.

No shit

@Glock: Stop talking about SA:MP, no one here gives a fuck about it, ok ? You look like you only came here to advertise SA:MP, I wonder if you know what fast-switching or jumpswitching is.

Other than that, VC:MP is a great community even if it lacks the population of other well known multiplayer mods, even as that, VC:MP managed to survive the time with newer and older players. Even if people come and go, VC:MP always was an interesting place for everyone. At first, the main gamemode was deathmatching, however people looked forward for newer gamemodes and this is probably how RPG born. ( remember NoN rpg ? or Argonath RPG by then? good old 0.2 )

After getting bored of mIRC scripts, a new scripting language was lately introduced in 0.3z R2 which made things easier for people as the syntax was more friendly.

There are a lot of things to talk about when discussing VC:MP, even if it changed someones life or not, it still remains in my own list of great multiplayer modifications.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 07:45:12 pm by heekz.shadow »
Code: [Select]
[20:23] <habi> later only i heard that lu chatbox is customizable. On my first visit, it appeared ugly.
[20:23] <habi> May be that also be the reason why lu has no players

Offline Glock22

• Wiseguy
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2013, 08:29:46 pm »
The point isn't SAMP being better, the point is RP servers played a big part in making SAMP popular. If you were completely blinded from that point because it mentioned SAMP then you're just frantically flaming at SAMP because its better. It's a shame its too late for VCMP to become popular.

Offline heekz.shadow

• LU testers
  • Made Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2013, 08:38:11 pm »
Funny enough, no one here said SA:MP is better. I don't say SA:MP is better or not, but SA:MP things are kept on SA:MP forums, this is a forum for VC:MP so stop talking about SA:MP like this is SA:MP forum.
Code: [Select]
[20:23] <habi> later only i heard that lu chatbox is customizable. On my first visit, it appeared ugly.
[20:23] <habi> May be that also be the reason why lu has no players

Offline stormeus

• VC:MP Developer
  • VC:MP Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2013, 11:41:13 pm »
It's a shame its too late for VCMP to become popular.
you're just frantically flaming at SAMP because its better
I support IVMP, but I obviously won't try and get everyone here to move to it because most of you can't run it probably.
VCMP probably doesn't have any long-term future.
I don't think they actually believe one day LU will have thousands of players and servers like SAMP. I don't know why the developers from LU and VCMP don't just work on a project that has a future: GTA IVMP, Mafia 2MP, GTA 5MP.
VC isn't a good game these days, you might as well upgrade to SAMP
I never thought I'd post this, but you guys might as well just join SAMP or find another game.
I just wondered why people play VCMP when SAMP exists.
Why is VCMP better than SAMP?
VCMP has hit a dead end.
VCMP isn't exactly growing. Besides I'm working on an IVMP roleplay server, that has a chance of succeeding.

It's like your sole purpose on this server is to spew crap about VC:MP, on the official VC:MP forum, while praising SA:MP and IV:MP as if they're a competitor to us when the fact of the matter is, they aren't. These are different communities. Some of us play on a combination of these clients, myself included, for our own reasons. Also, the community is not dead. As has been mentioned before, we've had a consistent player count for several years now, without having released 0.4.

Now please, do the rest of us a favor and get over yourself.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 11:45:46 pm by stormeus »
Do not PM me for support.

Offline TBS.Milko

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2013, 02:05:27 am »
Lol so what? VC:MP has its own players, few SA:MP advertisers and that's it. Never seen anyone leave, on most servers, like XE, LW, VCCNR etc. I've never seen anybody missing.

Offline Doom

• Made Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2013, 07:52:21 am »
The point isn't SAMP being better, the point is RP servers played a big part in making SAMP popular. If you were completely blinded from that point because it mentioned SAMP then you're just frantically flaming at SAMP because its better. It's a shame its too late for VCMP to become popular.

How many fucking times everyone will tell you that GTA San Andreas has more Game facilities Which vcmp doesn't have...

Take example of the Houses, in normal game you can enter houses, so basically they make scripted houses which makes more better roleplay... if your sooo getting irrigated from vice city then go make a vice city for us which has every signle great functions... OR Stop bullshit'ing on VCMP Developers/Beta testers and go get a life by leaving the forum in peace and play your SAMP

Offline hellboy_vkk

• Wiseguy
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2013, 10:26:04 am »

Holyshit

VCCNR

ARGONATH RPG

Baby, are you down, down, down, down, down?
Down, down
Even if the sky is falling down?
Down, down

even Girls don't get that much down xD

*Note:stop crying, dumb and get to know what does 'average' means as you are SO dumb to understand the meaning of cyber's sentence.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 01:06:46 pm by hellboy_vkk »
Vice City Cops 'n' Robbers is good for an even more relaxed style of gameplay than Argonath.

Offline stormeus

• VC:MP Developer
  • VC:MP Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 04, 2013, 01:29:00 pm »
This thread has exploded into a bunch of drama and nonsense, so I'll be locking it.
Do not PM me for support.