Author Topic: Server Compiling Errors (Fixed Tutorial)  (Read 1839 times)

Offline TheGamerHD

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
Server Compiling Errors (Fixed Tutorial)
« on: June 10, 2014, 12:27:34 pm »
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\server2\filterscripts\motd.pwn(47) : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawCreate"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\server2\filterscripts\motd.pwn(47) : warning 213: tag mismatch
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\server2\filterscripts\motd.pwn(48) : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawLetterSize"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\server2\filterscripts\motd.pwn(49) : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawTextSize"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\server2\filterscripts\motd.pwn(50) : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawAlignment"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\server2\filterscripts\motd.pwn(51) : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawColor"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\server2\filterscripts\motd.pwn(52) : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawUseBox"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\server2\filterscripts\motd.pwn(53) : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawBoxColor"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\server2\filterscripts\motd.pwn(54) : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawSetShadow"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\server2\filterscripts\motd.pwn(55) : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawSetOutline"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\server2\filterscripts\motd.pwn(56) : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawFont"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\server2\filterscripts\motd.pwn(58) : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawCreate"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\server2\filterscripts\motd.pwn(58) : warning 213: tag mismatch
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\server2\filterscripts\motd.pwn(59) : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawLetterSize"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\server2\filterscripts\motd.pwn(60) : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawAlignment"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\server2\filterscripts\motd.pwn(61) : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawColor"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\server2\filterscripts\motd.pwn(62) : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawSetShadow"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\server2\filterscripts\motd.pwn(63) : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawSetOutline"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\server2\filterscripts\motd.pwn(64) : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawBackgroundColor"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\server2\filterscripts\motd.pwn(65) : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawFont"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\server2\filterscripts\motd.pwn(66) : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawSetProportional"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\server2\filterscripts\motd.pwn(79) : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawDestroy"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\server2\filterscripts\motd.pwn(80) : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawDestroy"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\server2\filterscripts\motd.pwn(91) : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawShowForPlayer"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\server2\filterscripts\motd.pwn(270) : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawDestroy"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\server2\filterscripts\motd.pwn(271) : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawCreate"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\server2\filterscripts\motd.pwn(271) : warning 213: tag mismatch
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\server2\filterscripts\motd.pwn(272) : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawLetterSize"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\server2\filterscripts\motd.pwn(273) : error 017: undefined symbol "TextDrawAlignment"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.0.3367         Copyright (c) 1997-2005, ITB CompuPhase

26 Errors.

to fix this C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\server2\filterscripts\motd.pwn(58) <------- remove the error on line ex 58 remove it the line 58 for ex compile it and ur done ;)

Offline TheGamerHD

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
Re: Server Compiling Errors (Fixed Tutorial)
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2014, 12:28:49 pm »
guys remember sometimes maybe ur script bugged so please pm me  ;D

Offline sseebbyy

• VC:MP Veteran
  • Immortal VC:MP Player
    • View Profile
    • Zombie Invasion => Server Forum [DEAD PROJECT]
Re: Server Compiling Errors (Fixed Tutorial)
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2014, 07:06:51 pm »
You tried to convert a script made for SA:MP, into a one for VC:MP.
But that is not possible, because VC:MP doesn't have as many functions as SA:MP does.

The full list with all functions and callbacks is right in the a_vcmp.ini file, or if you want a more detailed one, you should check the topic References for Pawn Scripting by stormeus.
There you can find more info (like irc adress), all available functions and callbacks, but IDs too. (of vehicles,pickups,etc)

I suggest you to start a script from zero, using VC:MP features, not SA:MP's one. ;)

Painful/Noob scripters acts like: I Am The Best Scripter Because I Announce My Releases With Big Font Size Without Giving Too Much Info' In The Hope They All Will Download And Check It. I Ignore Bad Replies, Replies That I Could Learn From, And Replies With So Much Text.