Author Topic: !report  (Read 1939 times)

Offline kitt85711

• Wiseguy
    • View Profile
!report
« on: March 11, 2012, 07:45:22 am »
Could I get some help on how I could fix the report? I just need to fix it so I can get the warning off of it.

}
      else if (strcmp(cmd, "report", true) == 0) {
          new tmp2[256], plr;
      tmp = strtok(cmdtext, idx), tmp2 = strtok(cmdtext, idx), plr = FindPlayerIDFromString(tmp);
      if (!strlen(tmp2)) SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_GREEN,"[Syntax]/c report <Nick> <Reason>.");
      else {
          if (plr != INACTIVE_PLAYER_ID) {
             new string[256];
            format(szMsg,sizeof(szMsg),"You Reported [%s] Reason [%s]",gPlayers[plr],tmp2);
            SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_GREEN, szMsg);
            format(szMsg,sizeof(szMsg),"[%s] is Reporting [%s] for [%s]",gPlayers[playerid],gPlayers[plr],tmp2);
This is the warning ---->            for(new i = 0; i < MAX_PLAYERS; i++) if(!IsPlayerConnected(i) && ( !IsAuthorized( playerid, cmd ) )(i)) SendClientMessage(i,BLUE, szMsg);
                SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_GREEN,"Please Wait While  Admins Take Action on Report");
            format(string,256,"ReportBy: %s ; Reason: %s",gPlayers[playerid],tmp2);
            dini_Set("/Reports/Reports.ini",gPlayers[plr],string);
         }
         else { SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_YELLOW,"Error: Unknown player"); }
      }
      return 1;

I want it so I can report with /c not ! or just report. It reports fine it says who reported, on who, and why, but can I get help fixing the reason?

When you make the reason it only does the first word. You have to write it in one word.

And I need help to make it tell admins. All it says in game is it will be reported to admins but it don't tell admins you would have to go into script files and see the report yourself.

So can someone help me with these things?

1. Fix report reason, so you can space

2. Help send the report to admins in game

3. Help turning report to /c report

The warning I get is (2376) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition

Offline YoMan

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
Re: !report
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2012, 11:11:50 am »
hahahaha i have 20 or 30 warning in my Simple Script i dont remove them just script