General Discussion > Vice City

How can i get version 1.0?

<< < (2/2)

SwedenS:

--- Quote from: Juppi on July 19, 2007, 11:11:59 pm ---
--- Quote from: SwedenS on July 19, 2007, 09:55:13 pm ---Someone give me a upgrader or downgrader cuz i dont know what i got!

--- End quote ---

The easiest thing is to reinstall your Vice City. Then you get 1.0 automatically.

--- End quote ---
Allready tryed.. BUT when i start it and trys to connect a server it goes fine.. BUT when the game starts.. Its crashing almost direct!

HELP!

Juppi:
I assume you have version 0.3z...? If not, then check if your frame limiter is set off.

Where have you installed your VC:MP? Try to install it directly to GTA:VC folder. I had problems earlier because i installed my VC:MP to a different folder. The program always crashed after loading screen when it said 'Connecting to IP-address...'

SwedenS:

--- Quote from: Juppi on July 20, 2007, 11:56:38 am ---I assume you have version 0.3z...? If not, then check if your frame limiter is set off.

Where have you installed your VC:MP? Try to install it directly to GTA:VC folder. I had problems earlier because i installed my VC:MP to a different folder. The program always crashed after loading screen when it said 'Connecting to IP-address...'

--- End quote ---

i dont know what Versin i got.. but i test to reinstall it ONE more time! guys.
E

EDIT: I did reinstall it.. but still it doesnt work!

Juppi:
0.3z is the newest version of VC:MP, released 5 days ago. If you downloaded your client earlier, it is most likely 0.3x. You can get 0.3z here.

SwedenS:
Topic Closed.. Starting with SA cuz VC was booring..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version