Author Topic: How To Make A SERVER That Never Close ?  (Read 1837 times)

Offline [Akatsuki]Itachi

• Wiseguy
  • I am just a normal ???? people.
    • View Profile
    • [Akatsuki]Konoha
How To Make A SERVER That Never Close ?
« on: June 09, 2013, 04:40:18 am »
This few days, I make a server and need to open the vcmp-svr.exe to open it, the problem is can I use any way to make it available online by its own even I don't need to open my computer and open the vcmp-svr.exe ? Just like LittleWhitey and other server, how did they do that ? Please somebody tell me the way, thank you.
Anybody see my server: [Akatsuki]Konoha are pleased to come in. Why I choose that name? Because it just like in Naruto, got jutsu and mission based on Naruto's story. Sadly, only available for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. More sadly is maybe not available for 3 month starting from Jun.

Offline Doom

• Made Man
    • View Profile
Re: How To Make A SERVER That Never Close ?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2013, 08:16:19 am »
They have Bought vps/host for their server, Mainly http://www.vrocker-hosting.co.uk/ is the best server hosting site provided by VRocker.

You can buy a server and make your server 24/7

Offline [Akatsuki]Itachi

• Wiseguy
  • I am just a normal ???? people.
    • View Profile
    • [Akatsuki]Konoha
Re: How To Make A SERVER That Never Close ?
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2013, 08:33:08 am »
Thank you , i will try it  :) :) :)
Anybody see my server: [Akatsuki]Konoha are pleased to come in. Why I choose that name? Because it just like in Naruto, got jutsu and mission based on Naruto's story. Sadly, only available for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. More sadly is maybe not available for 3 month starting from Jun.