Author Topic: Even another hacker!  (Read 8179 times)

Offline Conrtol-Ful

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
Even another hacker!
« on: September 18, 2008, 09:06:59 am »
Whilst i was playing VC-MP 0.3z critical update today i noticed a new hacker!
To be honest i cant remeber his name completly but he is an admin, as i tried to report him but couldn't, and his name is something like ******liuzhe**** (stars mean i can't remeber them ???). I was on the roof of the orange's base trying to kill them when he got in a car, speed hack his way to the wall of the back of the studio's and him and his car floated up in the air and onto the roof! >:( >:( and then if you thought that was bad enough he wouldn't die (health wouldn't go down)!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Altough i have no proof of this it is true and i hope you believe me as i am really telling the truth, i know a few others on the game saw him do this also.
 :)
Thanks for your time admins,
Conrtol-Ful (supposed to be ControlFul)

Offline ulkaki

• Made Man
  • www.xe-servers.com www.ulk-gang.com
    • View Profile
    • XE Servers
Re: Even another hacker!
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2008, 09:16:40 am »
To my knowledge, liuzheng is not an admin on the XE Servers. He is, however, one in the CHN chinese servers.

Cheers!

Offline TanaX01

• Made Man
  • BlackList! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2008, 04:30:19 am »
Tommis All Hacker banner = unban in 10 min ?

Offline Dead

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2008, 05:18:00 am »
Wow tannax are you dump ? you have asked the same question in other places and you got the answer and yet ur still asking the same thing, no if you get banned you wont be unbanned in 10min!!!! the only reason you would be unbanned in 10min or less or wtvr time is if you accidently got banned/banned for no reason!!!