Author Topic: need one fair offcial server  (Read 17726 times)

Offline Brian

• Street Thug
  • [EAF]Brian
    • View Profile
Re: need one fair offcial server
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2013, 09:40:32 pm »
Alright, we have considered how unbalanced RPG really is in close combat, and so the rules have been updated.

Both fast switching and glitching with RPG are now disallowed, making usage of RPG in close combat not advisable.

SvM Admin, XE Admin, VL Server Moderator, EA Admin.

truth16

« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2013, 09:55:58 pm »
thank brain show this rule u see aki u make this rule for save him.or u said im not nice 

Offline Ander97

• Street Thug
  • dYslexia | m[D]z
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2013, 10:12:40 pm »
When your report gets denied you shouldn't create topics in every single VCMP-related forum and shit. It's annoying. Just live with it.

And if you hate XE so much then why do you keep playing there?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 11:55:55 pm by Ander97 »

Offline ulkaki

• Made Man
  • www.xe-servers.com www.ulk-gang.com
    • View Profile
    • XE Servers
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2013, 12:19:54 am »
Okay 2 things:

1. I didn't personally make this rule out of nowhere. It's something that everyone in the management agreed upon, and something that XE seemed to really need at the time.

2. Brian didn't exactly rocket glitch. He was just being a douchebag and pushing the limits of the existing rules that were already in place. That's why we wanted to clarify the rule and make sure that there weren't anymore grey areas for people like Brian to exploit. Besides, even though Brian didn't explicitly do anything against the rules, I still tempbanned him anyway for his ill intentions.

So quite frankly, I don't understand what you mean by me making new rules just to vindicate Brian. The points you are trying to make and the rationale behind those points are completely flawed and unintelligible.

Please stop wasting your own and our time here. Nobody is going to remove XE from the official list. Nobody is going to remove Brian from the staff (well, at least for now :P).

And as dyslexia/Ander97 said, you are more than welcome to play in other servers besides XE. XE is a free and public server that we provide to the community. There are absolutely no obligations on your part, and actually on ours too.

Thank you for your time.

Offline Maverick

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2013, 03:43:40 am »
Okay 2 things:

1. I didn't personally make this rule out of nowhere. It's something that everyone in the management agreed upon, and something that XE seemed to really need at the time.

2. Brian didn't exactly rocket glitch. He was just being a douchebag and pushing the limits of the existing rules that were already in place. That's why we wanted to clarify the rule and make sure that there weren't anymore grey areas for people like Brian to exploit. Besides, even though Brian didn't explicitly do anything against the rules, I still tempbanned him anyway for his ill intentions.

So quite frankly, I don't understand what you mean by me making new rules just to vindicate Brian. The points you are trying to make and the rationale behind those points are completely flawed and unintelligible.

Please stop wasting your own and our time here. Nobody is going to remove XE from the official list. Nobody is going to remove Brian from the staff (well, at least for now :P).

And as dyslexia/Ander97 said, you are more than welcome to play in other servers besides XE. XE is a free and public server that we provide to the community. There are absolutely no obligations on your part, and actually on ours too.

Thank you for your time.

Do you actually expect him to understand all that?
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 04:01:12 am by Maverick »

Offline ulkaki

• Made Man
    • View Profile
    • XE Servers
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2013, 12:30:37 pm »

Offline Darfy

• VC:MP Beta Tester
  • Wiseguy
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2013, 04:43:23 pm »
well as you all should know years back when tommy gave the server up to some 1 it went down hill from there. kids will be kids .
Word.

Offline j.king

• VC:MP Beta Tester
  • Street Thug
  • ;_;
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2013, 10:06:55 pm »

Offline stormeus

• VC:MP Developer
  • VC:MP Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2013, 11:16:37 pm »
you are more than welcome to play in other servers besides XE. XE is a free and public server that we provide to the community. There are absolutely no obligations on your part, and actually on ours too.

I second this, but as a VC:MP official server, I believe players should still be able to raise concerns to the development team if they feel that a server does not meet the expectations of being official. If this guy wants to voice his concerns about XE's status as an official server, fine by me. If he insists on continuing to play there while spewing crap about the leadership, he needs to sod off.
Do not PM me for support.

Offline ulkaki

• Made Man
    • View Profile
    • XE Servers
« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2013, 12:21:09 am »
If anyone in VC:MP's development team or beta testing team has any concerns about the way XE operates, feel free to contact me at anytime. Even if it is just a few suggestions, I would sincerely appreciate it. One of my greatest priorities as server manager is to make sure that XE not only offers the community the best gameplay experience, but also complies with the general standards that the VC:MP staff maintains with respect to official servers.

Likewise, if any player believes there is something that XE can improve on, I would be happy to hear your suggestions.

You can reach me by forum PM here, or on XE forums, or even email ([email protected]).

I would also like to take the opportunity to thank the VC:MP developers and beta testers; without them, VC:MP would not be as it is today, and XE would most certainly not even exist. So thank you :)
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 01:45:46 am by ulkaki »

truth16

« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2013, 05:15:20 am »
http://xe-servers.com/index.php?topic=7557.0

no respect for god aki why u r not see that also this word ban on forum. i LEFT vcmp 5 month that time he use bad words for my allah im not developer of vcmp they are deceied what to do with xe. or for u i'm not honey_singh . im black magic

Offline George

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2013, 06:21:05 pm »
ok, ask to allah to keep allahing us!

thank you very much! :D
(LBR)George, XE Head Scripter, Xs Developer, LBR's founder, playing VCMP since 2009

Offline stormeus

• VC:MP Developer
  • VC:MP Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2013, 10:39:55 pm »

Keep your petty religious BS out of this discussion.
Do not PM me for support.

Offline George

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2013, 12:21:25 am »

Keep your petty religious BS out of this discussion.
ok, sorry, I didn't control myself, this did look right moment.

so, what's the point of this discussion?

Firstly, let's recap, the guy was banned by hacking, until now it's ok, he was make your ban appeal, and some time after was unbanned, after this, it's obvious that he didn't know the rules yet, then he saw j.king shooting through a wall, that it's accessible by foot, then this comes in his mid ( "Fuck hell, my vendetta, I will fuck off him, hahaha i'm the devil, hahahaha ), goes report j.king, then the report becomes first page on new york times  , then consequently everybody is talking about, your opponents and defenders, fight about such report, after all this, it's clearly that's not wallglitch, report denied, then this was only a push to thousands reports against j.king, I don't have sure, but one report between thousands was accepted and j.king banned I guess, as I said, I don't have sure. Now I ask after all this, what hell that guy(s) want from us!!!!! hell this make me crazy, fuck off, we work to make our great server happy, fun, and big every day, for what? that fucking guys come and talk crappy senseless!?
ohh dude, go to hell.

Sorry but I just got this to express here.
(LBR)George, XE Head Scripter, Xs Developer, LBR's founder, playing VCMP since 2009

truth16

« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2013, 04:27:35 am »
i m never ban i just use ppl report how unfair u r.