Author Topic: xe european server full of sucks  (Read 8145 times)

Offline yankee_del

• Street Thug
  • what huh
    • View Profile
xe european server full of sucks
« on: March 23, 2013, 06:28:56 am »
 idk how can he kill me

http://xe-servers.com/index.php?topic=9091.0

2.brian idiot +loser +cry I'M KILLED HIM AN KICK ME AN GIVE FAKE REASON WOW THIS OUR offcial server

http://xe-servers.com/index.php?topic=9082.0

3. see here again he do it all admin are cheater there what the hell

http://xe-servers.com/index.php?topic=9084.0

than they are ban me from forum  bcz i'm make report againest admins

Offline Doom

• Made Man
    • View Profile
Re: xe european server full of sucks
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2013, 07:05:29 am »
EA is the only best and official server with fair admins, and fair rules go and play there

Offline yankee_del

• Street Thug
  • what huh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2013, 07:08:40 am »
EA is the only best and official server with fair admins, and fair rules go and play there

YES FRIEND ALSO NO RESPECT FOR ASIAN PPL

ONE MORE LINK DUDE THIS SERVER MAKE ....

http://xe-servers.com/index.php?topic=9092.15

Offline Doom

• Made Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2013, 08:47:48 am »
Well there is not the only official server mate, if they don't understand it leave it, there are lots of more servers to play at :)

Offline yankee_del

• Street Thug
  • what huh
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2013, 09:51:56 am »
Well there is not the only official server mate, if they don't understand it leave it, there are lots of more servers to play at :)

dude we'are come in top 10 list lot's  of hard work for this

Offline ulkaki

• Made Man
  • www.xe-servers.com www.ulk-gang.com
    • View Profile
    • XE Servers
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2013, 01:34:25 pm »

Doom is absolutely correct.

Yankee, as I have mentioned countless times ingame, EA is a fantastic server that could benefit from the addition of NYB members. Even I am constantly encouraging all ULK members to participate in the fun there; in only two days, we were able to dominate two territories :) From my understanding, NYB is quite a competitive clan and I'm sure you guys can easily make #1 in EA. Trust me, I promise you EA is not "full of sucks," but rather, as Castana (EA Owner) describes it, "almost the most stable and non-dramatic server community at VC:MP." Believe it or not, I truly support the overall EA project, leading me to even make a donation to them.

I sincerely look forward to seeing some more NYB folks in EA. Good luck guys.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 01:43:57 pm by ulkaki »

Offline yankee_del

• Street Thug
  • what huh
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2013, 01:44:48 pm »

Doom is absolutely correct.

Yankee, as I have mentioned countless times ingame, EA is a fantastic server that could benefit from the addition of NYB members. Even I am constantly encouraging all ULK members to participate in the fun there; in only two days, we were able to dominate two territories :) From my understanding, NYB is quite a competitive clan and I'm sure you guys can easily make #1 in EA. Trust me, I promise you EA is not "full of sucks" and I look forward to seeing some more NYB folks there.

no need for suggestion where we can play. why yo use cheat for kill us why yo are kick us if we are killed yo why yo are ban us if we'are right ... if we are killed yo just killed us  why kick why ban why insult of my country why yo are support cheater

Offline ulkaki

• Made Man
    • View Profile
    • XE Servers
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2013, 01:55:55 pm »
You were banned on the forums for repeatedly making false reports.

For example, http://xe-servers.com/index.php?topic=9092.0

Quote from: Yankee
player:TLK.KROTO 8)
Date:today
Reason:cheater ;D
evidence:

HEY HEY HEY
Quote from: Kroto
I wasn't in ghost city when I killed him, the weather was rainy and, such weather makes people see other players' names through walls. That's how I could kill him.

hey hey hey

Offline yankee_del

• Street Thug
  • what huh
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2013, 02:01:07 pm »
You were banned on the forums for repeatedly making false reports.

For example, http://xe-servers.com/index.php?topic=9092.0

Quote from: [NYB
yankee_del ]
player:TLK.KROTO 8)
Date:today
Reason:cheater ;D
evidence:

HEY HEY HEY
Quote from: Kroto
I wasn't in ghost city when I killed him, the weather was rainy and, such weather makes people see other players' names through walls. That's how I could kill him.

hey hey hey

this is fair report last time neji warn kroto for use this shit

see this what here  stormeus said

(being sniped through a wall despite rules against wallglitching, which was rejected for "no evidence"), and aside from that, the only thing that really bothers me about XE is that when handling reports, from time to time the administrators will act like immature brats and call reporting players the n-word (the only word that actually DOES seem to be censored on this forum, and for good reason).

Is that reason enough for them to be delisted as an official server? That depends on what the other beta testers and maxo believe. Personally, I'd have to see more evidence before doing so.

here are this report link

.http://xe-servers.com/index.php?topic=8178.0

OR YO TALK ABOUT WEATHER RAINY YOUR DAD FIRST SET WEATHER RAINEY THAN US THIS
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 02:03:53 pm by yankee_del »

Offline ulkaki

• Made Man
    • View Profile
    • XE Servers
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2013, 02:07:09 pm »
That is a VC:MP bug. I am sure that Stormeus can explain it to you in detail.

Offline yankee_del

• Street Thug
  • what huh
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2013, 02:12:44 pm »
That is a VC:MP bug. I am sure that Stormeus can explain it to you in detail.

ok we'are wait if he said i'm this report are  wrong i accept my mistake or if he said yo are wrong what should yo done then

Offline ulkaki

• Made Man
    • View Profile
    • XE Servers
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2013, 03:11:37 pm »
There is no question whether I'm right or not.

I can promise you that Nilz, Kroto and Temok did not use hacks, but rather, took advantage of a VC:MP bug. If Nilz, Kroto and Temok indeed hacked, I am willing to offer you anything, including admin levels for all NYB players.

By the way, I do not know why you keep mentioning and troubling Stormeus. He is a helpful fellow who as a beta tester may occasionally speak on behalf of the VC:MP development team. I also do not know why you are posting such topics here on VC:MP official forums. However, Stormeus, or even Maxorator himself, does not have any power over XE, other than possibly terminating support for XE as an official server. They do not have the power to, for example, unban you from XE; that is completely up to the XE staff. (While "VC:MP" is provided publicly by the VC:MP development team, XE is private property and not owned or managed by the VC:MP development team.)

The VC:MP development team have kindly provided the general public with two sets of software: the client end for players and the server end for server owners. As with any multiplayer game, how we manage our servers is completely up to server staff, similar to how you as a player play ingame is completely up to you.

Long story short, if you don't like XE, you are more than welcome to play in any of the 50+ other VC:MP servers; as I have mentioned, EA is a fine alternative. Or, you may even create your own server with your own rules and ban anyone you don't like, including Brian.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 03:13:28 pm by ulkaki »

Offline yankee_del

• Street Thug
  • what huh
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2013, 03:20:27 pm »
There is no question whether I'm right or not.

I can promise you that Nilz, Kroto and Temok did not use hacks, but rather, took advantage of a VC:MP bug. If Nilz, Kroto and Temok indeed hacked, I am willing to offer you anything, including admin levels for all NYB players.

By the way, I do not know why you keep mentioning and troubling Stormeus. He is a helpful fellow who as a beta tester may occasionally speak on behalf of the VC:MP development team. I also do not know why you are posting such topics here on VC:MP official forums. However, Stormeus, or even Maxorator himself, does not have any power over XE, other than possibly terminating support for XE as an official server. They do not have the power to, for example, unban you from XE; that is completely up to the XE staff. (While "VC:MP" is provided publicly by the VC:MP development team, XE is private property and not owned or managed by the VC:MP development team.

The VC:MP development team have kindly provided the general public with two sets of software: the client end for players and the server end for server owners. As with any multiplayer game, how we manage our servers is completely up to server staff, similar to how you as a player play ingame is completely up to you.

Long story short, if you don't like XE, you are more than welcome to play in any of the 50+ other VC:MP servers; as I have mentioned, EA is a fine alternative. Or, you may even create your own server with your own rules and ban anyone you don't like, including Brian.

what do yo think i'm play again there lol . i'm back bcz cool_jahan left an honey got ban or  i'm not ban on server i got forum ban .2nd pont where i write they are use hack i write there cheat cause idk what the hell is this idk why yo are support cheater... btw i also post raciem report at some website

Offline kenwood

• VC:MP Lead Tester
  • Wiseguy
  • touch me im sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2013, 07:36:28 pm »
ok done and locked.
old gamers never die.