Author Topic: HOW TO ADD A SCRIPT IN MY SERVER?  (Read 2827 times)

Offline thebest12

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
HOW TO ADD A SCRIPT IN MY SERVER?
« on: July 27, 2008, 01:00:45 am »
my god!! i dont now how to add a script in my server plz help man sry for being noob but i am a dammit noob! how for example i download sansan how to add how do i do to work!!! in my serveR? and a thing when i want to identify as admin i use /admin password and it say you are not admin. admis are going to be notified!! dammit!

how do i make scripts? plz help

i am noob :(

Offline bazza

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
Re: HOW TO ADD A SCRIPT IN MY SERVER?
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2008, 03:08:13 am »
try this, its the best

WSV v0.2 by Windlord, VRocker, and damo

http://forum.vicecitymultiplayer.com/index.php?topic=496.0

Offline thijn

• LU testers
  • VC:MP Veteran
  • Im proud to be pro.
    • View Profile
    • Vice Underdogs
Re: HOW TO ADD A SCRIPT IN MY SERVER?
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2008, 12:12:27 pm »
!!you need to download mIRC first!!

1) make a new folder and extract sansan into it
2) copy your mirc.exe and a copy of your server's current "config.ini" file into the new sansan folder
3) run the mirc.exe and fill out all the needed mirc info in Tools->Options (mirc nicks, email, irc-server address, etc)
4) in irc type: /load -rs rcon.mrc
5) sansan will ask you for your /identify password
    note: sansan uses this to auto-identify your bot on the irc network
6) sansan will ask you for your "homechan" info
    note: this is the mIRC channel you want your bot to live in - include channel password if one is required to join the channel
7) sansan will ask you for the host - this is the server ip of your vcmp server
Cool sansan will ask you for the port - this is your RCON port from your vcmp server config.ini
9) sansan will ask you for the pass - this is your adminpassword from your vcmp server config.ini
10) sansan should connect to the server right away
    troubleshooting:
     -if it doesn't load right away, first try just disconnecting/reconnecting to irc
     -if it still wont connect, you may have entered wrong info (click Scripts Editor button and go to Variables tab to view/change what you entered)
     -if all the above is correct you have some other problem not related to sansan
11) join server and register using /c register <password>
12) from mIRC do !mkadmin <yourfullnickname> 10 (note: u cannot do !commands from the bot itself and you must be an op in the channel)
13) next time you login with /c login <password> you will be admin level 10 (if you are still ingame just type /c login <pass> again, no need to rejoin)