VC:MP 0.4 (Beta) > Script Discussion

Database Problems

(1/2) > >>

Honey.:
Hello,

I was making a Register/Login System for my script but my database is not accessible by the vcmp server.I tried making Tables using my script but the database is not reached properly and when the server is ON the datbase should get locked as a default but my database doesn't get Locked.I have updated modules and Updated vcmp server client.There was a Bug in the modules where the modules cannot connect to the database but according to Stormeus it was Fixed.I do not know why I still have it.

OFF : How to know someone's FPS?

thijn:
Post some code and your directory structure.

Honey.:
I tried to make tables like this :

--- Code: ---QuerySQL( db, "CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS Account ( Name TEXT, Password TEXT, IP NUMERIC, Level NUMERIC, Cash NUMERIC, Bank NUMERIC, )" );

--- End code ---

but the database is not affected.Secondly the database was not locked when I tried to save something in it, which proves that there was no connection between my server and database.

Dir Structure :

heekz.shadow:
You realise that your script and the database will be downloaded by the client if you store them in "store" folder, right?

Honey.:
I don't have those files in the store folder.They're outside in the main directory.To Get More specific see this img:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version