Author Topic: Help me !  (Read 2146 times)

Offline [Akatsuki]Itachi

• Wiseguy
  • I am just a normal ???? people.
    • View Profile
    • [Akatsuki]Konoha
Help me !
« on: June 29, 2013, 04:19:38 am »
I want to set vehicle health to on fire but haven't explode yet. What number should I put ?
Anybody see my server: [Akatsuki]Konoha are pleased to come in. Why I choose that name? Because it just like in Naruto, got jutsu and mission based on Naruto's story. Sadly, only available for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. More sadly is maybe not available for 3 month starting from Jun.

Offline stormeus

• VC:MP Developer
  • VC:MP Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Help me !
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2013, 04:40:00 am »
I want to set vehicle health to on fire but haven't explode yet.

Not possible. You'd have to set a timer to set the health to 0, then to 1000, and then back to 0, etc.
Do not PM me for support.

Offline [Akatsuki]Itachi

• Wiseguy
  • I am just a normal ???? people.
    • View Profile
    • [Akatsuki]Konoha
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2013, 04:42:49 am »
But at some server they have commands like !burst and the vehicle will on fire and some second later, BOOM !
Anybody see my server: [Akatsuki]Konoha are pleased to come in. Why I choose that name? Because it just like in Naruto, got jutsu and mission based on Naruto's story. Sadly, only available for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. More sadly is maybe not available for 3 month starting from Jun.

Offline stormeus

• VC:MP Developer
  • VC:MP Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2013, 05:11:10 am »
But at some server they have commands like !burst and the vehicle will on fire and some second later, BOOM !

Because the vehicle's health was set to 0, but you asked how to make it so that the car is on fire but doesn't explode.
Do not PM me for support.