Author Topic: New Recipient.  (Read 9975 times)

Offline DilsonTB

• Made Man
  • VC:MP Developer. & SA:MP Currently Developer
    • View Profile
Re: New Recipient.
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2012, 04:01:11 pm »
Seby: I know man, but i am explaining him why Argo is the best played.. if we where in samp we would win, there are more latin people than vcmp... :D.

I am not getting angry, not worth, he is always thinking that he knows at all.
¬
¬ Actually developing " San Fierro Roleplay - Latino ", with
my beta team testers, Mapper + Scripter ( me ), 18,000
lines, and is 34% finished. hope to finish it in 4 Or 3 Months.

- MYSQL FULL BASED.
- PCU.

Offline NeskWriter

• Crime Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2012, 07:28:53 pm »
yeah, i want to ask you,,

-Funniest quotes-

Quote from: asad3man
i cant able to understand

Offline GTA Fiji City

• Street Thug
  • Speech is Silver, Silence is Gold.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2012, 11:30:59 am »
I dont said " All england plays in argonath", please buy a diccionary or some books, to learn how to read, i said:  "All England who wants RPG, plays in argonath" IS STUPID to think that Englands plays all in argo, WTH, in European Who are there? Chineses?, are englands and latins.
Dude? Are you using a translator? Before you correct someone else, correct yourself first.

That is all I'll say from my side.
- [MK]VCS

Proud MK trainee, VC:MP player since 2011. PsyShell Manager. Zombie-Invasion, Avengers City, OutDoor-City & Zero's Server Administrator.

Offline Geraldinehenry

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
    • http://www.abercrombiezurich.eu/
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2012, 10:51:46 am »
@Dilson and VCS

+1337 for English

@Rutledm1

Glad to see more players joining VC:MP, I'd be glad to make a list of servers that are well made D: .

• Servers:
    • Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch
      • [VU] SvM  | Sharks versus Marios
      • littlewhitey's VCMP Server ( done in C++ )
      • [R2] Vice City Hunting Arena ( will close in september)
      • Sky-City Server
      • Pure DM
    • Roleplay
      • Argonath RPG ( You must speak English in main chat, best european & american server )
    • Attack & Defense
      • [R2] eXtreme Attack | Defense v1.1

Definitions:

DM: You are given free weapons. You must show your skills and cut others into pieces.

TDM: You must select your team, and attack others. You are given free weapons.

Roleplay: You must play your role. In Argonath, you can choose every role as long as you are not deathmatching. If you are interested in being a member of Argonath's official police department, click the image in my signature.

Attack | Defense: You must attack the base of your enemy, if you are an Attacker, or try to defend your base if you are a Defender.

I like the picture

Offline stormeus

• VC:MP Developer
  • VC:MP Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2012, 12:43:52 am »
In Argo ARENT ANY LATIN.. CUZ THEY dont like server that they cant either understand people, neither the script message.

English is the only language allowed in Argonath for several reasons. First of all, abusive language said in other languages becomes harder to pick up on, making moderation that much more difficult. Second of all, it's hard to roleplay when one guy is speaking English, another guy is speaking Portuguese, and another guy is speaking Spanish. Lastly, because English is the most commonly known language in the Argonath community (yes, Argonath doesn't just exist in VC:MP), we just go with it.

Of course, if people were to go into your server and speak German, you would probably kick them out as well, since your server is specifically designed for Latin players.

We both know Argonath is much more well scripted and more easy to understand. Sorry, but that's how is it, and everyone has the right to an opinion D:.

Saying that "we both know" Argonath is better doesn't exactly support your statement that "everyone has the right to an opinion." Personally, I believe Argonath is better, obviously, but I have nothing against Dilson's server.

if we where in samp we would win, there are more latin people than vcmp... :D.

I consider this baseless. Argonath is one server, though it almost always reaches full capacity at its peak. There are many other latin servers for latin players to play on. Regardless, what the hell do you mean by winning?
Do not PM me for support.