Author Topic: Must HELP Me !!!  (Read 3388 times)

Offline [Akatsuki]Itachi

• Wiseguy
  • I am just a normal ???? people.
    • View Profile
    • [Akatsuki]Konoha
Must HELP Me !!!
« on: June 21, 2013, 09:02:13 am »
Last few days, I port forward and my server can be show on the Internet list.  ;D
But, after a few days, i am feeling strange that nobody join my server(last few day got some).
Then, i ask my friend to use the internet list see if my server is shown and what i see is no.
Before that happened, my server also shown at my internet list but now my internet list also got none and only in the favourite got it.
Before that I see almost 60 and more server and now is 40 and more !
Somebody please help me !
Anybody see my server: [Akatsuki]Konoha are pleased to come in. Why I choose that name? Because it just like in Naruto, got jutsu and mission based on Naruto's story. Sadly, only available for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. More sadly is maybe not available for 3 month starting from Jun.

Offline MISHA123152

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
    • Russian Server
Re: Must HELP Me !!!
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2013, 09:11:46 am »
check firewall
check provider
try to analyse traffic

Offline [Akatsuki]Itachi

• Wiseguy
    • View Profile
    • [Akatsuki]Konoha
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2013, 09:24:49 am »
how to check provider and analysis ?
Anybody see my server: [Akatsuki]Konoha are pleased to come in. Why I choose that name? Because it just like in Naruto, got jutsu and mission based on Naruto's story. Sadly, only available for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. More sadly is maybe not available for 3 month starting from Jun.

Offline MISHA123152

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
    • Russian Server
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2013, 11:32:15 am »
how to check provider and analysis ?

Write a letter to the provider (E-mail). Provider may be closed ports you.

For analysis you can use, for example, tcpdump

Offline [Akatsuki]Itachi

• Wiseguy
    • View Profile
    • [Akatsuki]Konoha
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2013, 10:14:09 am »
who is the provider ?

Offline [Akatsuki]Itachi

• Wiseguy
    • View Profile
    • [Akatsuki]Konoha
Situation Changed !
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2013, 10:24:38 am »
My server didn't view in the Internet, me also can't see it. My friend also, but why did someone can come in without using the address(the ip address of mine) ? Is it because I can't see the server didn't mean other people can't or ? I only can go in to my server from favourite, because I can't see my server in Internet. When the first time I open my server, I can see it at the Internet list, after few days, it gone. And also, did I need to open the VCMP file(the one we use to play not the sever one) to keep my server open? Because, when I play it, someone can got in. After left the game, still got someone got in, but when I close the VCMP Multiplayer file(the one we use to play, not the sever one), I think nobody get in even I open it for whole day. And I am open the server file for whole day, no forgot.

Offline Hanney

• VC:MP Beta Tester
  • Made Man
    • View Profile
Re: Situation Changed !
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2013, 02:35:12 pm »
Is this not the same topic as this: http://forum.vicecitymultiplayer.com/index.php?topic=5985.0 ? :s
<@AdTec_224> so where is this 0.4 source code?
<SFi7z> http://i.imgur.com/NuyRc.jpg
<@AdTec_224> and that is just a picture of the 0.4 chatbox ><
<SFi7z> yes
<@AdTec_224> which can be taken from anywhere
<SFi7z> haha

Offline [Akatsuki]Itachi

• Wiseguy
    • View Profile
    • [Akatsuki]Konoha
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2013, 02:46:20 pm »
thats why i put situation changed. got any idea ?

Offline stormeus

• VC:MP Developer
  • VC:MP Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2013, 10:02:16 pm »
thats why i put situation changed.
Then post it in the original thread instead of making new threads for every time your situation changes.
Threads merged.

got any idea ?

Has your IP address changed? (http://www.whatismyip.com)
Is the server specifically allowed through Windows Firewall? (Knowledge Base source)
Are you sure your ports are still forwarded? (Read this or this.)
Does your Internet Service Provider allow you to run a server? Could they be blocking traffic? (If you don't know your ISP, you're on your own.)
Do not PM me for support.