General Discussion > General Discussion

New Recipient.

(1/4) > >>

Rutledm1:
Greetings And Salutations, I'm a new recipient to this client of VC-MP. Continually, I participate on SA-MP; as I'm curious to whether there'll be Freeroam/Roleplaying Servers available. Please contact me with that information, please.

Regards,

GTA-Roloboy:
what the fuck?

Fuzzy168:
Freeroam, nah. Roleplay, yes we do have some. Most common of all, Argonath RPG. There are some other Roleplay server out there but this is the most played one.

DilsonTB:
Argonath is the most played one cuz its the only RPG in english :(, most of vc:mp players are englands, so Argonath is the recomended RPG server for Englands :D.

GTA Fiji City:

--- Quote from: DilsonTB on August 13, 2012, 02:58:13 am ---Argonath is the most played one cuz its the only RPG in english :(, most of vc:mp players are englands, so Argonath is the recomended RPG server for Englands :D.

--- End quote ---
Not EVERYONE from England plays there. The server is just in English. Anyone who knows English play there. And yes. Its a good. Because the RPG script is good. And it has its own GTA Multiplayer community; which is quite big.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version