Author Topic: Not running?  (Read 3132 times)

Offline tattoo420

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
Not running?
« on: October 05, 2009, 11:28:55 pm »
I just downloaded VC MP 0.3z today. I installed it but I have a few problems.

1. No server lists show up, I have to manually enter
2. When I join a server, my game starts normally as if I was not using the multiplayer mod. I tried to find other users in the game, but I had no results.

It is really frustrating. I am almost to the point where I am about to delete the whole thing and just forget about it. Please help!!!!

Offline Don

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
Re: Not running?
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2009, 12:55:01 am »

2. When I join a server, my game starts normally as if I was not using the multiplayer mod. I tried to find other users in the game, but I had no results.

It is really frustrating. I am almost to the point where I am about to delete the whole thing and just forget about it. Please help!!!!

To see the list, click at Internet tab.
When I join a server, my game starts normally as if I was not using the multiplayer mod. I tried to find other users in the game, but I had no results.

Try reinstalling Vice City.
Or if you keep having theses problems, please remove gta-vc_set from My Documents.
You'll be forever, a pielover.

Offline thijn

• LU testers
  • VC:MP Veteran
  • Im proud to be pro.
    • View Profile
    • Vice Underdogs
Re: Not running?
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2009, 10:13:52 am »

When I join a server, my game starts normally as if I was not using the multiplayer mod. I tried to find other users in the game, but I had no results.

Or if you keep having theses problems, please remove gta-vc_set from My Documents.

1=wrong
2=wrong

You need a new server browser, the browser at the main page of vcmp is old,
You can download the new one

You have to make sure you have V1.0 of the Game.
You can download my V1.0 gta-vc.exe here: [url=http://files.uploadffs.com/0/2a3909af/gtavc.exe]Clicky

You have to place it in the Folder were you installed GTA Vice City. (Default C:/Program Files/Rockstar Games/Grand Theft Auto Vice City)

[/quote]
« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 10:15:29 am by thijn »