Author Topic: i think its a bug  (Read 9597 times)

Offline Mr.Cool

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
i think its a bug
« on: July 31, 2007, 10:29:24 am »
 :o while playing vcmp a player can pause there game by presing esc on the key board thus making there charicter invncable for the time being. there character dose not move until thay unpause there game or dose it?! this is when i notesed the bug. if u walk into the charicter repetedly u will force the charicter to run away without any one telling it to thus leaving it vanerable again. if u kill them the screen will go white and back to the menu. now on the selection screen the charicter will flote up...

Offline Mr.Cool

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
Re: i think its a bug
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2007, 10:43:53 am »
...and when it nears the top of the screen it jumps as if drowning, some times turned to the left. after selecting the charicter it will begin floting up u can steer it with the mouse and run in place but nothing elts. it fixs when u exit the server. i have many screen shots if u wish to see them email me at [email protected] and i will email them to u. ;)

Offline matthiasvegh

• Street Thug
  • =RA=Phil_Cassidy
    • View Profile
    • InternetDJ
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2007, 04:25:38 pm »
sounds very weird.. but the pause menu is buggy for sure.
i was wondering on a mirc script for this, a brb command, would frreze the player, and  set players hp to 999. on back, set hp to original, and unfreeze. but i suppose this is gonna get solved some time anyway.

lolyustabme

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2007, 06:48:51 am »
sounds very weird.. but the pause menu is buggy for sure.
i was wondering on a mirc script for this, a brb command, would frreze the player, and  set players hp to 999. on back, set hp to original, and unfreeze. but i suppose this is gonna get solved some time anyway.

The GTA engine does not support 999 HP. Max is somewhere around 200.