Author Topic: [Split] Someone is crashing my server  (Read 10701 times)

Offline SugarD

• LU testers
  • Wiseguy
  • GTA Fan For Life!
    • View Profile
    • Clan Xperience
Re: [Split] Someone is crashing my server
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2013, 12:20:59 am »
you can say me, how you create your SQ server for VC-MP, if you do not have source code of 0.3z r2 ???
VRocker and Maxorator, (as well as the LU and VC:MP teams themselves), have a trusted, cross-assistance relationship going on from which VC:MP allowed VRocker to re-release 0.3z R2 with some bug fixes and Squirrel support. It's not a new version...rather more of a support update to the same version.

Offline VRocker

• LU Developer
  • Wiseguy
    • View Profile
    • Liberty Unleashed - GTA3 Multiplayer Mod
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2013, 02:00:06 am »
you can say me, how you create your SQ server for VC-MP, if you do not have source code of 0.3z r2 ???
VRocker and Maxorator, (as well as the LU and VC:MP teams themselves), have a trusted, cross-assistance relationship going on from which VC:MP allowed VRocker to re-release 0.3z R2 with some bug fixes and Squirrel support. It's not a new version...rather more of a support update to the same version.

Actually...
When i first made the VC:MP Squirrel server i did it with a lot of reverse engineering and a thorough understanding of how VCMP works as well as understanding the netcode from making the mIRC dll.

I originally made it to test how viable Squirrel was as a scripting language for games while i was researching its use for LU. The idea was to test it with VCMP then release it before LU so people get used to the language. It was originally a separate executable using the rcon interface (yucky i know) but i had a crazy idea to make a new server and the Squirrel server was born!

The trusted thingy between me and max just allows us to share information and some experimental methods of hacking GTA. When we released the server i did let the VC:MP team know but i don't think they approved of it and i don't think they thought it would become as popular is it is and tbh neither did i.

Offline SugarD

• LU testers
  • Wiseguy
  • GTA Fan For Life!
    • View Profile
    • Clan Xperience
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2013, 03:22:57 am »
It was originally a separate executable using the rcon interface (yucky i know) but i had a crazy idea to make a new server and the Squirrel server was born!
Believe it or not, that is how mIRC scripting in MTA 0.x was born, except through Admin+ instead of RCON, (which is a primitive form of the same thing). It's not quite as "yucky" as you may think, given the lack of public information back at that time. Very innovative move, VRocker. :)

Offline [AoD]NC

• VC:MP Beta Tester
  • VC:MP Veteran
  • AoD forever!
    • View Profile
    • KURWA MAĆ
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2013, 11:52:12 am »
Yes, I remember that. The squirrel server was for learning the squirrel scripting language, before LU will be released. The idea to create a new server was seriously crazy, but it was worth. I used it since the first day it was released and was a bit shocked that we have now two different servers to choose :). I think more VCMP servers are now running the squirrel version than the official pawn one.

Offline [Saint]

• Made Man
  • Pawn scripting for SA:MP and VC:MP
    • View Profile
    • vk.com/vicecitymultiplayer
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2013, 07:35:47 pm »

Actually...
When i first made the VC:MP Squirrel server i did it with a lot of reverse engineering and a thorough understanding of how VCMP works as well as understanding the netcode from making the mIRC dll.

I originally made it to test how viable Squirrel was as a scripting language for games while i was researching its use for LU. The idea was to test it with VCMP then release it before LU so people get used to the language. It was originally a separate executable using the rcon interface (yucky i know) but i had a crazy idea to make a new server and the Squirrel server was born!

The trusted thingy between me and max just allows us to share information and some experimental methods of hacking GTA. When we released the server i did let the VC:MP team know but i don't think they approved of it and i don't think they thought it would become as popular is it is and tbh neither did i.

big thanks for your reply.

Russian Сommunity

Вступайте в группу: vk.com/vicecitymultiplayer

My profile on sa-mp.com

Offline aledark24

• Made Man
  • I am a scripter and you have celous of me....so you crashed my servers
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2013, 04:43:29 pm »
use getip...
and go to google and.find the.geoip i think...
not remember the name...
and see the location of.the ip
if.is the same country of vrocker
i think you.need send a misile
and blow away!!
i have the same problem whit lost.connection....
some celous players always attack.my servers... so i remove.the announxe and.open the server.in ip mode...
not show in the internet list
and give ip.in my facebook....
only work.if you open the server.whit.other port forward
if you use 5192 whit announxe and later.you remove...
appear in the internet list....
need change the port and open.whit.not announce

if you not understand my bad english
not is.my problem...
I am a great scripter and you are celous of my works

Vice City Life Multiplayer By Saint

Offline dynavolt71

• Crime Boss
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2013, 01:18:45 am »
I  dont understand what you mean
[PAWNO]Fix Error " Failed to set data for "" " - http://forum.vicecitymultiplayer.com/index.php?topic=5743.0

:'(

Offline SugarD

• LU testers
  • Wiseguy
  • GTA Fan For Life!
    • View Profile
    • Clan Xperience
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2013, 10:16:44 pm »
I  dont understand what you mean
He's saying get the IP and take it to a website that can trace them back to a location. If it's VRocker's IP address, kick his butt. If it's not, ban the clown. :P

Offline dynavolt71

• Crime Boss
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2013, 02:00:33 am »
Why must missile ? I dont have one. :P
[PAWNO]Fix Error " Failed to set data for "" " - http://forum.vicecitymultiplayer.com/index.php?topic=5743.0

:'(

Offline SugarD

• LU testers
  • Wiseguy
  • GTA Fan For Life!
    • View Profile
    • Clan Xperience
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2013, 04:38:35 am »
Why must missile ? I dont have one. :P
He's just joking. :)