Author Topic: General 0.4 Videos and Screenshots  (Read 55125 times)

Offline stormeus

• VC:MP Developer
  • VC:MP Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: General 0.4 Videos and Screenshots
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2013, 09:48:19 pm »
That list is weird for me... (but its cool somehow)

I thought there will be all animation of /do command with the same ID . From what I know, the dance animation is ID 32, so ... to add more anims is needed to change their IDs right ?

PS: Now (I think( I saw that there is no wave animation and others. (like handsup)

/wave is listed as flipping the middle finger, because that's actually what the animation is. :P

/do no longer exists as a command. Scripters will have to either implement /do on their own or create animation aliases like /wave themselves.

I'm not sure what happened to /handsup; it might be added later on.

Dancing never existed in R2 so I'm not sure what you're talking about.
Do not PM me for support.

Offline dynavolt71

• Crime Boss
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2013, 01:28:08 am »
Who creating VCMP fanspage at facebook ?
[PAWNO]Fix Error " Failed to set data for "" " - http://forum.vicecitymultiplayer.com/index.php?topic=5743.0

:'(

Offline sseebbyy

• Immortal VC:MP Player
    • View Profile
    • Zombie Invasion => Server Forum [DEAD PROJECT]
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2013, 05:47:22 pm »
/do no longer exists as a command. Scripters will have to either implement /do on their own or create animation aliases like /wave themselves.

I was talking about "/do" command of 0.3zR2.

What I am talking about is that if you will add old animations in 0.4, you should give for them another IDs ?
I know in 0.3zR2 was no dance animation, but from what I saw in a GTA Wiki, the dance anim ID is 32, so... if in 0.4 the animation with number 32 is "Being shot (head jerks around)" what will be the id of Dance animation ?

Painful/Noob scripters acts like: I Am The Best Scripter Because I Announce My Releases With Big Font Size Without Giving Too Much Info' In The Hope They All Will Download And Check It. I Ignore Bad Replies, Replies That I Could Learn From, And Replies With So Much Text.

Offline [AoD]NC

• VC:MP Beta Tester
  • AoD forever!
    • View Profile
    • KURWA MAĆ
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2013, 10:26:57 pm »
The incomplete list posted by storm is a list of standard animations implemented in the game, which cannot be scripted in VC without any hacks.

Here is the true list, including different walking anims for specific pedgroups:
http://www.pawfectmedia.com/mods/vc_anim_list.txt

And "/do" anims are animations which can be scripted in VC, including the dance animation, which is really easy to add. The reason why dancing (or let's call it STRIP - official name of that animation) was not yet added is unknown :). VCMP doesn't load a "special animation pack", that's why we can't use it.

Offline maxorator

• Made Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2013, 10:17:28 pm »
The incomplete list posted by storm is a list of standard animations implemented in the game, which cannot be scripted in VC without any hacks.

Here is the true list, including different walking anims for specific pedgroups:
http://www.pawfectmedia.com/mods/vc_anim_list.txt

And "/do" anims are animations which can be scripted in VC, including the dance animation, which is really easy to add. The reason why dancing (or let's call it STRIP - official name of that animation) was not yet added is unknown :). VCMP doesn't load a "special animation pack", that's why we can't use it.

The animation system will probably ask for both group and animation ID in the future, so all of those animations (477 in total) will be available.

Offline sseebbyy

• Immortal VC:MP Player
    • View Profile
    • Zombie Invasion => Server Forum [DEAD PROJECT]
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2013, 12:52:09 am »
The animation system will probably ask for both group and animation ID in the future, so all of those animations (477 in total) will be available.

Cool ! Hope to see a little video with some neverseen (VC:MP) animations in the future. :)

Painful/Noob scripters acts like: I Am The Best Scripter Because I Announce My Releases With Big Font Size Without Giving Too Much Info' In The Hope They All Will Download And Check It. I Ignore Bad Replies, Replies That I Could Learn From, And Replies With So Much Text.

Offline maxorator

• Made Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2013, 02:07:01 am »

Cool ! Hope to see a little video with some neverseen (VC:MP) animations in the future. :)
http://youtu.be/8fxjICdUnBI

Only showing dance animations there, but basically all animation are now supported.

Offline dynavolt71

• Crime Boss
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2013, 03:18:39 am »
How about health  ???
188 ?
[PAWNO]Fix Error " Failed to set data for "" " - http://forum.vicecitymultiplayer.com/index.php?topic=5743.0

Offline maxorator

• Made Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2013, 12:38:46 pm »
How about health  ???
188 ?
When health or armour goes over 100, it works as a second layer over the normal bar. So the maximum for both is 200.

http://youtu.be/EZgIAjsL-EI

Offline [AoD]NC

• AoD forever!
    • View Profile
    • KURWA MAĆ
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2013, 12:42:35 pm »
It's not dance, it's striptease :(. It looks hilarious when applied to the player.

Offline Franklin

• Wiseguy
  • WiSeGuY
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2013, 09:58:54 pm »
How about health  ???
188 ?
When health or armour goes over 100, it works as a second layer over the normal bar. So the maximum for both is 200.

http://youtu.be/EZgIAjsL-EI

It's great :D

Offline Castagna

• Made Man
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2013, 10:25:41 pm »
Alright, i'm dropping here a few screenshots while doing a quick test with max:

Playing a type of dance animation. The animation is executed based on 'animation group' and 'animation ID'.

Messing around with multi-screen.

Player alpha feature. This value determine visibility of the model/object.

Moar multi-screen stuff. Now max is controlling 6 players.

Flying a RC heli. Also an object (house building) was created.

Another feature related with objects: Shot Tracking.

Sexy dance!

The beachball parteh. Again, playing with shot tracking. Once you shot to the ball, gets automatically removed.

Hax.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 05:19:01 pm by Castagna »
Castagna - EA Founder

Offline aXXo

• Wiseguy
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2013, 10:40:32 pm »
So much awesomeness!  :-*

Offline Fuzzy168

• Programming since 2011
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2013, 06:34:03 am »
I see the Health bar got changed. Or do I have something wrong with my eyes.. 1 more thing.. RELEASE THE DAMN THING.. IT'S TOO AWESOME FOR SCREENSHOTS.. XD
I'm beginning to feel like a Lag God, Lag God

Offline dynavolt71

• Crime Boss
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2013, 09:01:42 am »
AWESOME :D I Like it