Author Topic: What are you doing ? [For leak's owner] :|  (Read 3574 times)

Offline sseebbyy

• VC:MP Veteran
  • Immortal VC:MP Player
    • View Profile
    • Zombie Invasion => Server Forum [DEAD PROJECT]
What are you doing ? [For leak's owner] :|
« on: May 13, 2013, 05:00:47 pm »
Read it, don't be lazy.
It is not about devs' real life or other things already explained by Stormeus.

I don't understand something that is happening by 3-4 days ago ...

What are you trying to do with these leaks ? This is not a good thing for our loved VC:MP :|

I know, the 0.4 development runs slow, but didn't you had fun with 0.3zR2 ?
We don't need these leaks... I know, are very temts, but the leaked beta version is unstable, with bugs, we have to wait for a stable version.

You want to play with your friends in the leaked beta version ? Go ahead, but you will regret that.

I'm sure that all of us tested it, special the chatbox that is very cool, maxorator did a very good job with it, but think a bit... how will look the 0.4 stable version when it will be released ? We already tested the chatbox... 0.4 had to be a new revolution version, with all things changed, but instead of that, we will see something familiar. :(

I'm sure that when the 0.4 will come out, all of us will be happy, and many players will come to test it, but don't disturb its development with these leaks, this is not good for the vc:mp future guys....

Falcon, maxorator and bakasan are now back and active, and I'm sure that they wants the best for us.
(We canoot forget about beta-testers, that kept us alive with their activity)

Since they came back, the forum has more users online (some of them are beta-testers too, and you will see their posts/contributions), so this is not a bad thing, VC:MP is moving again !

Enough with these leaks, we don't need a bad version of 0.4, we want a stable version, released in the perfect moment.

Recognize that you all still have fun with actual version (0.3zR2) on some cool servers !

Lets ignore these leaks, and lets wait for some news !
VC:MP Team will take care of leaks, and we will continue to play & have fun. :P

Let's say "Thank you VC:MP Team !" 'cause without their work, maybe we have not met, maybe we have not so much fun!

We used 10 pages in a topic to explain us that VC:MP is not dying !

with respect,
Seby

Thats all that I wanted to tell you ... now I will be the first that will thanks for they work:

Thank you VC:MP Team for all your work, and I'm waiting for news ! :P

Painful/Noob scripters acts like: I Am The Best Scripter Because I Announce My Releases With Big Font Size Without Giving Too Much Info' In The Hope They All Will Download And Check It. I Ignore Bad Replies, Replies That I Could Learn From, And Replies With So Much Text.

Offline Fuzzy168

• Programming since 2011
    • View Profile
Re: What are you doing ? [For leak's owner] :|
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2013, 08:54:29 am »
About the 0.4 leak.. Interiors don't work, you can't script a shit and it's buggy as hell..
I'm beginning to feel like a Lag God, Lag God

Offline Doom

• Made Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2013, 01:45:55 pm »
Everything is bugged in it, its likes a scratch client which has just chatbox scripted,

and by the way, its not just we would have Fun without these Beta-testers/Developers We would never even had heard something called VC:MP

Troll the leaks, We wait for our Beta-testers/Developers hard work, which they do for such a long time, and not for some leaks which are done in just a day

Good luck All VC:MP Team

Offline DRagaNow

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2013, 07:36:38 pm »

Offline -hotdogcat-

• Wiseguy
  • hotdogcat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2013, 09:34:09 pm »
vcmp team good luck

Offline MatheuS

• Made Man
  • Pawn And Squirrel Scripter
    • View Profile
    • Brazillian Community
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2013, 09:46:11 pm »
Good Luck VCMP Team  ;)

Offline Fuzzy168

• Programming since 2011
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2013, 11:35:08 am »
Good luck VC:MP Dev team
I'm beginning to feel like a Lag God, Lag God

Offline stormeus

• VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2013, 01:34:44 pm »
Everything is bugged in it, its likes a scratch client which has just chatbox scripted

A lot of the client's functions are already implemented, but the everyday scripter can't use it because scripting plugins aren't readily available in this build.
Do not PM me for support.