Author Topic: How to put website(forum) link to server that will show in random time ?  (Read 1701 times)

Offline [Akatsuki]Itachi

• Wiseguy
  • I am just a normal ???? people.
    • View Profile
    • [Akatsuki]Konoha
Like littlewhitey their server will in random time show the forum link and how to put the !forum commands to server ? Also how do i want to know the coordinate to put pickup or car in the server, is there some kind of program or whatever ?   
Anybody see my server: [Akatsuki]Konoha are pleased to come in. Why I choose that name? Because it just like in Naruto, got jutsu and mission based on Naruto's story. Sadly, only available for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. More sadly is maybe not available for 3 month starting from Jun.

Offline Fuzzy168

• VC:MP Veteran
  • Programming since 2011
    • View Profile
This topic should be moved to the Scripting board.

LittleWhitey's random messages are scripted. I don't how to do it but try searching the forums. If you want to add !forum to your server, just make a command. I won't tell you how. Learn.  ;) To get a cord, you can use /s in-game.
I'm beginning to feel like a Lag God, Lag God

Offline [Akatsuki]Itachi

• Wiseguy
  • I am just a normal ???? people.
    • View Profile
    • [Akatsuki]Konoha
thx  :)
Anybody see my server: [Akatsuki]Konoha are pleased to come in. Why I choose that name? Because it just like in Naruto, got jutsu and mission based on Naruto's story. Sadly, only available for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. More sadly is maybe not available for 3 month starting from Jun.