General Discussion > Videos and Screenshots

VC: Map-Bugs and Glitches

(1/2) > >>

Revolver:
Well, an idea to create this video came up to my mind yet in August, i was planning this project like 5 minutes' video, and even started to work at it, but unfortunaly i went inactive, so my project's progress was stopped. Got back to this project already in November with fresh thoughts and ideas. I was beginning from easy steps, watching a videos about map-bugs, i was trying to get into some of 'em, and yeah, i was getting there. Having watched a lot of videos, i've learnt how to get into different locations, and i finally decided, that i'll be finding my own locations, that weren't shown in any of watched by me, videos. And i started to go around the map, looking for bugs. The video will show you 64 map-bugs, 34 of which were founded by me.

WATCH HERE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dfFLH3cSjA

[AoD]NC:
* [AoD]NC loves doing anything else than learning for an upcoming exam.
Quite good, but you could have split it into two parts :).

Can these bugs somehow be useful in game?

sseebbyy:
I never thought those bugs/glitches are so many.
Nice job, dude.

If you will not remove this video, after 0.4's release maybe someone will fix these bugs using custom objects :)

stormeus:

--- Quote from: sseebbyy on January 09, 2014, 10:18:33 pm ---If you will not remove this video, after 0.4's release maybe someone will fix these bugs using custom objects :)

--- End quote ---

I'd love for this to happen.

[AoD]NC:
I don't see any point of fixing this, unless you are a monkey which loves to jump from a car into a wall trolololo.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version