Author Topic: widescreen matter  (Read 3561 times)

Offline rohit16

• Street Thug
  • I AM BEST
    • View Profile
widescreen matter
« on: January 14, 2014, 08:04:41 am »
if widescreen on so player not die easyly or this is cheat ..????give advantage to player

Offline Fuzzy168

• VC:MP Veteran
  • Programming since 2011
    • View Profile
Re: widescreen matter
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2014, 08:23:32 am »
widescreen has nothing to do if a player is killable or not. it just basically changes how the player sees the game. Widescreen is there for 16:9 screens and what it shows is the same thing as 4:3 only in a different ratio..
I'm beginning to feel like a Lag God, Lag God

Offline rohit16

• Street Thug
  • I AM BEST
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2014, 11:00:40 am »
widescreen has nothing to do if a player is killable or not. it just basically changes how the player sees the game. Widescreen is there for 16:9 screens and what it shows is the same thing as 4:3 only in a different ratio..

this give any advantage means player not die or not die easyly ?? like some player said no effect on m60 if widescreen on

Offline Fuzzy168

• Programming since 2011
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2014, 12:12:08 pm »

this give any advantage means player not die or not die easyly ?? like some player said no effect on m60 if widescreen on
I don't think it gives any advantages to players with widescreen on. I myself have enabled widescreen on both 4:3 and 16:9 screens. It doesn't affect where the other players are shooting their M60 or if it is even shooting or not. You can try it your own.
I'm beginning to feel like a Lag God, Lag God

Offline rohit16

• Street Thug
  • I AM BEST
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2014, 01:46:35 pm »

I don't think it gives any advantages to players with widescreen on. I myself have enabled widescreen on both 4:3 and 16:9 screens. It doesn't affect where the other players are shooting their M60 or if it is even shooting or not. You can try it your own.

i think you right but wait for vcmp staff

Offline stormeus

• VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2014, 02:43:52 pm »
Widescreen only affects other players' ability to hit you if you use an ASI that messes with your field of view, and not if you run a clean game and change the built-in widescreen setting.
Do not PM me for support.

Offline rohit16

• Street Thug
  • I AM BEST
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2014, 03:05:08 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji6moiPyWdw

die player me you see there i take any advantage or any cheat

Offline Machete

• Wiseguy
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2014, 05:29:56 pm »
Actually, if you're using widescreen fix or have the in-built one enabled and other players don't, the hitbox does change and it gives you hard time hitting them. I.e. if a player you're fighting has the in-built widescreen enabled, you have to shoot him in his crotch to headshot him. lol

Offline rohit16

• Street Thug
  • I AM BEST
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2014, 05:37:09 pm »
Actually, if you're using widescreen fix or have the in-built one enabled and other players don't, the hitbox does change and it gives you hard time hitting them. I.e. if a player you're fighting has the in-built widescreen enabled, you have to shoot him in his crotch to headshot him. lol

you watch this video or fuzzy post