General Discussion > Vice City

Please i want help

<< < (2/3) > >>

Snake_Eyes[DTBF]:

--- Quote from: ZIADAX on February 13, 2014, 02:56:50 pm ---That why i can't understand my game in single player i see blood but in VCmp i can't see O.o,How to put blood in vcmp u have a answer?

--- End quote ---
I suggest to download a new and fresh copy of Vice-City and Client of VCMP.

ZeruelHD:
Try this one : http://www.gtainside.com/download.php?do=detail&cat=19&start=0&id=369&orderBy=                 (Bloodpatch i use that also)

But backup your old gta-vc.exe

My VC have not blood too because in germany is vc censured the blood.Just use that replace that .exe and try it then :D

sseebbyy:

--- Quote from: ZeruelHD on February 16, 2014, 11:21:07 pm ---My VC have not blood too because in germany is vc censured the blood.

--- End quote ---

Am I the single guy who hears that for the first time ?
Are there anymore "versions" of vc ?

stormeus:

--- Quote from: sseebbyy on February 17, 2014, 05:00:10 pm ---
--- Quote from: ZeruelHD on February 16, 2014, 11:21:07 pm ---My VC have not blood too because in germany is vc censured the blood.

--- End quote ---

Am I the single guy who hears that for the first time ?
Are there anymore "versions" of vc ?

--- End quote ---

In the original Australian versions of VC, you used to be unable to pick up prostitutes. This was added back in 2010.

In November the year the game came out, Cuban and Haitian groups in Florida criticized Rockstar for "inviting" people to harm those groups of immigrants, so Rockstar Games removed and changed several lines of dialogue and prompts, including one prompt in a mission that said "Kill the Haitians!"

The Steam version was originally removed due to a licensing issue with one of the songs in the game; I don't think the licensing issues were resolved, so the song was removed and the game was re-added, but I don't believe Steam can't force a player to uninstall a game, so there are pre-removal and post-removal Steam versions of VC.

Including the standard, uncensored retail versions of Vice City and the censored German version, that brings us to six different releases.

tђยภ๔єгรt๏г๓:

--- Quote from: ZIADAX on February 13, 2014, 02:56:50 pm ---That why i can't understand my game in single player i see blood but in VCmp i can't see O.o,How to put blood in vcmp u have a answer?

--- End quote ---
Imposible O.o
Check your settings whether the GTA VC folder is correct.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version