Author Topic: Server Admin  (Read 53824 times)

Offline Tommis

• Wiseguy
    • View Profile
Server Admin
« on: August 28, 2008, 01:03:19 am »
Hello,

Would you like to be admin in all of the XE Servers? Please read below and post your application.

We rarely, rarely accept people to be admin, so if you get refused, please do not be amazed. We are currently looking for people who;

• Have been playing VCMP for a long time
  • Are very well experienced with VCMP
  • Can play for many hours daily (if not most of the day)
  • Can tell the difference from hack, lag ect
  • Can speak English very well
  • Uses IRC often, and can be in our channels
  • Are not cocky, selfish or ignorant
  • Respect all others and treats them equally
  • Will not abuse any powers they have
  • Have knowledge of how the internet works, IP addresses, subnets ect

Remember, becoming an administrator is a privilege. If you just want to play sometimes in the server, then do not apply for admin. Becoming an admin means that you will always be on the lookout for cheats and take the appropriate actions.

If you believe you pass that test, please post your application in the following format;

Code: [Select]

Name: (ingame)

Time Playing VCMP: (how many years you have been playing for, and if you had any breaks please mention them here)

Average Hourly Play: (how many hours do you usually play daily)
Average Days Play: (on what days do you usually play out of the week)

Timezone: (in what timezone will you be playing in, and from what to what time usually in that timezone specified)

Why: (why should you be admin? be creative)

Other: (make sure you include this, tell us any other information that you would like us to know that might help you get admin, and anything that is not classified in the above can be put in here)

This topic is ONLY for applications, and no chatting. After you post your application, if you are accepted I will PM you with more information and talk to you / test you. Please give us time for the PM, do not expect it immediately, I will have to talk to others first.

Regards,
Tommis
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 01:48:54 am by Tommis »

Offline (VK)Randysbx

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
Re: Server Admin
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 01:39:09 am »
Name: (VK)Randysbx

Time Playing VCMP: 1 year then stoped and started playing again 4 months ago
Average Hourly Play:  6 hours 10 hours on weekend
Average Days Play:   every day

Timezone: Central
Why: I Hate it when hackers hack and no admins around so they can be banned and I've never hacked in my life I dont lag and know wether to ban or kick someone.Also I Know diference between lag and hacking.

Other: I want to be admin because there have hardly been admins on so there are a lot of hackers
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 01:39:57 am by Tommis »

Offline Force

• LU Developer
  • Made Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2008, 01:54:43 am »
Name: [Ka]FoRcE

Time Playing VCMP: 5 to 6 months

Average Hourly Play: 6 in school weeks and in the holidays/weekend about 14 hours.

Average Days Play: All of them apart from sunday

Time Zone: ((GMT) Usually from 9am till 12am at the minute, then in school time, 4pm till 10pm)

Why: I think I should be admin because I am able to run my own server well, I can tell lag from hacks, I have admin on over 3 servers, and the main one being my own server (obviously). I have never made a wrong ban and I know when I should kick someone for spamming and overall my experience in being an admin is very good.

Other: I think I have covered this in the Why section, also, I want to be able to help the VC-MP community out, and starting with the XE servers would be good for me.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 09:16:14 pm by [SDT]F_T_F0RC3 »

Offline C0BRA

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2008, 02:24:06 am »
Name: AsWa

Time Playing VCMP: 2 years + 3 years of MTA

Average Hourly Play: 5 hours or more
Average Days Play: every day

Timezone: Eastern time

Why: Based on my experience in playing in these XE servers, I have seen how these servers run and they are good servers except the people that play mostly I have seen are hackers and always killing and annoying players which obviossley makes them leave, also there are admins,but theres only one or 2 that actually do there part and staying in the server longer.

Other: I believe that I can help out my friend [XE]Tommis and my buddy Ulk.Head with the server and catching all the hackers and mod users and considering that I have been admin in 4 different servers also have been in 4 different clans. I have much experience in catching hackers and I usually spectate and kill people who are suspisouse.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 04:04:06 am by C0BRA »

[VK]XxThexOnlyxX

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2008, 02:33:09 am »
Name: [VK]XxThexOnlyxX

Time Playing VCMP: I have 7 months and 4 days playing VCMP in those 7 months I was banned only 1 time and was by a confusion

Average Hourly Play: I usually play VCMP 4 or 5 hours

Average Days Play: Every Day

Why: I want to be admin to be able to help to the people mainly the new ones since I like much to help, likes I much to teach...

Other: I hope to be chosen by you?

;)

Offline TanaX01

• Made Man
  • BlackList! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2008, 03:20:27 am »

Name: TaNaX01

Time Playing VCMP: 3 years.

Average Hourly Play: 5 hours
Average Days Play: 7 days

Timezone: Santiago GTM dude  :-[

Why: All Hack In Server Banned !!

Other: plz tommis :) me play well in server thx me speak: Inglish No Well, Spanish :)

Offline stunty2008

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2008, 03:53:19 am »
Name: stunty2008

Time Playing VCMP: 6 to 8 months
Average Hourly Play:  all day every day
Average Days Play:   every day

Timezone: Centra

why: i am admin on two other servers and have a good rappor with other server admins.

Jkownz

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2008, 06:49:02 am »
Name: =JK=, =RM=, =AG=Jkownz

Time Playing VCMP: 6-10 Months

Average Hourly Play: Get home at 5 PM stay on till 12 PM in mornings 6AM to 10AM
Average Days Play: 7 Days a week 365 days a year

Why: Because Ihave been helping out on servers when admins arent online t check if there hacking/lagging and being selsh towards other Players and im sick of all the *Infinite Health hack people and other hacks. It ruins the game.

Other: Well I am a Computer Technician and Salesman so I know my bit with Computers, Im usually on mIRC now that I found a better Channel.

Please Accept my Application and I am looking forward to be part of the Team :)

Offline tom

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2008, 12:58:59 pm »
Name: tom

Time Playing VCMP: 6 months to 1 year
Average Hourly Play: 30 minutes to 1 hour every day
Average Days Play:   30 minutes to 1 hour

why: why not.

Offline Miraz

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2008, 12:41:25 am »
Name: miraz

Time Playing VCMP: 1 month
Average Hourly Play: 1 hour
Average Days Play:   1 day

why - i used to be a hacker.
anonymous proxy browser.

Offline Chava

• Street Thug
  • [UB]DarkDragonC
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2008, 01:28:24 am »
Name: [UB]DarkDragonC

Time Playing VCMP: 1 Year

Average Hourly Play: Between 5 and 8 hours, on weekends more hours
Average Days Play: Every day

Timezone: Pacific [GTM -8]

Why: Because I will ban or kick cheaters!, but i don't speak English well, but I can help players who speak Spanish and don't understand English, saying like "change your nickname", "register your nick", "please don't make spawnkill" or another situation, I can translate it to Spanish language :P.

Other: I use mIRC often, I know the difference between lag and cheats or hacks, I know how the Internet works, IP's and Subnets, I won't abuse of my powers.  :)

« Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 12:31:05 am by Chava »
I Am A UB Clan Member!

Offline (VK)aldo

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
Re: (VK)aldo
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2008, 02:18:03 am »
Name: (VK)aldo

Time Playing VCMP: 5-6 months
Average Hourly Play: 4-12 hours
Average Days Play: everyday :o

Timezone: pacific

Why: i can be an admin because i know two idioms (english and spanish)i can transalte english to spanish players if you need spnish traductor here i am i always see hackers on game i always see spanish spawnkillers but all are english admins and when the spawnkiller spanish is kicked when he enter again he do the same again and the admins cant cotrol that i can be a good help whit that  8) im also a not bad player also i see lots racist players but in spanish lenguage but i cant kick them  >:( i always play on XE servers because are my favorites but i want no hackers on XE to make the game better

Other: i have experience because i am an admin in other server
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 02:23:58 am by Tommis »

Offline Blades

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2008, 02:24:22 pm »
Name: [MK]N0W4R

Time Playing VCMP: 4-6 months

Average Hourly Play: 6-8 (Omg, My eyes :P)
Average Days Play: Every day

Timezone: GMT +2

Why: I wanna be an Admin of this nice server, because when i see a cheater... i can't stand it, they all keep hacking untill their banned, well if i was chosen rightly for this Job, i would clean all the server from Hackers, Server Crashers, HP Hackers , Armor Hackers Ect... All of those people make me sick, and in my time zone usualy theres almost full server , and many cheaters, so i think i am good enough for the job.. i am also a very good English speaker and i can i know a difference between lag and cheats , i will not abuse my power if i'm chosen, i will be very patient and i will talk to people nicely, i also have big knowledge in IP Adresses , Subnet Adress, Player Range.. i know what different bans Admins need to make : IP Ban, Subnet Ban , Range Ban, Route Block.
I am very experienced in being an Admin, as i said, i should be chosen.
Also i am using mIRC, and i connect to it Every day.

Other: Oh and, i have good experience in being an Admin, i have done very good jobs , and i assure you if you choose me, hackers won't come anymore!  8)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2008, 04:19:24 pm by Blades »

Blades/ A.K.A N0W4R

Offline Conrtol-Ful

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2008, 07:55:18 am »
Name: [DKU]Rock_Solid and [DKU]ControlFul

Time Playing VCMP: round about a year with minor breaks when getting new pc etc...
Average Hourly Play: 1-3 (5gb broadband, not allowed on long. parents,huh?)
Average Days Play: mostly everyday of the week apart from mondays and fridays
Timezone: GMT + 12:00, playing times: 3 - 6, 7-8ish

Why: I have skills in computing and want to develop them more, this would help heaps.
This is a excellent server with many things i could learn from it.

Other: I have a good experience in being an admin (like [DS]N0W4R said) and hate hackers and cheats. letting me in for the "job" would be a good descicion as i try my best on my server to do what i would to on your great server.

Thanks for your time Tommis
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 07:54:29 am by Conrtol-Ful »

[SDT]j.king

« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2008, 01:35:02 pm »
Name: j.king

Time Playing VCMP: 6 months

Average Hourly Play: 8+
Average Days Play: I mostly play in the weekends, and a good amount in the weekdays

Timezone: GMT 7.00am to abut 9.00pm is when im most active

Why: Most of my friends are admins in Xe, and suggested that i give it a shot, eg. [DnA]Dead, ULK.Bishop etc. (Not being cocky) But i am an admin in 10 different servers, if you'd like me to i could pm you those and the people who run it to give you a perspective on my admin talent :P. And i know the diff between hacks, glitches, mods, and im not of of those people who jus like to ban, I more or less take proof before i ban, eg.logs, pics, or even witnesses. Im also an well experience MIRC user, which enables me to check up on the server.

Other: I mostly play on the lw server, so that could help ya get some info on me :P
          I like to meet new people, and explore new depths  ;D, Also dont let my
          Post count fool ya  :P, Im jus not much of a scripter  :-X

« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 01:36:55 pm by [SDT]j.king »