Author Topic: Big PROBLEM, please help!  (Read 3159 times)

Offline Hare Rama Chakraborty

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
Big PROBLEM, please help!
« on: March 25, 2014, 10:25:35 am »
 The first time i installed vcmp it worked well, but a few days later I downloaded a vice city mod which changes the main.scm. VCMP didn't work because of it. I uninstalled the main.scm mod and put the vice city's original main.scm. Then vcmp worked well. Again later I changed my audio files and vcmp NEVER WORKED FROM THAT DAY. only the build mode worked :'( :'( :-[ :-[. Can someone  please help me? I want someones original vice city audio file.

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
Re: Big PROBLEM, please help!
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2014, 10:43:53 am »
Can someone post there audio file here or email it?

Offline Honey.

• Made Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2014, 11:54:01 am »
It's not original but i always download VC From here

Note : The link is from TPB and i am not reposnsible for any viruses

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2014, 12:29:49 pm »
Sorry, this is not working. Can someone e-mail there original audio file from the place where you installed GTA vice city? E-mail it to [email protected]

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2014, 02:08:42 pm »
for those who don't know how to e-mail their audio file-

go to your gmail. in the search,chat or sms option type my username (hareramac21). Then a screen will come with which u can send something. in the bottom there should be a symbol (like the recycle symbol) This allows you to upload files from your computer & send it to others. There are to options, drag and upload. make sure you have opened your vice city file. then choose the drag. drag your audio file and paste it in the mail. Your audio file will be sent to me!           
                                         Please send me the ORIGINAL audio file!
And after you have sent me please inform me that you have did!
                                                                                                             Thank you,
                                                                                                                  Hare Rama Chakraborty

Offline dynavolt71

• Crime Boss
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2014, 03:30:21 pm »
Vcmp doesnt support mods. Try re-install your game
[PAWNO]Fix Error " Failed to set data for "" " - http://forum.vicecitymultiplayer.com/index.php?topic=5743.0

:'(

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2014, 07:33:33 pm »
I reinstalled it and is almost working ;D the server even comes but is stuck at "Connecting" message. This must be the last problem....... And when I quit an unhandled exception message comes. Can someone say me why it is stuck at connecting? Uninstalled ALL my mods.
                                                                                                                     Thank you  ;)

• Street Thug
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2014, 05:51:17 pm »
fixed. ty for the help